The BNP is not racist Watch

This discussion is closed.
D00
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
(Original post by The_Adarshster)
Do you know that political correctness is there for a reason? A world without any political correctness will be a nightmare.
A world without people trying to censor absolutely everything in case of offence is not a world of nightmare.
Duran Duran
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by D00)
It makes a part of your identity, it's foolish to say otherwise. But I feel British more than I feel white.
You've still not answered my question - do you think third generation Indians/Pakistanis/Chinese are immigrants ?
Erzan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Doo you seriously have issues, one which include racist ones among others. I feel sorry for you.
Ten Green Bottles
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by D00)
It makes a part of your identity, it's foolish to say otherwise. But I feel British more than I feel white.
Exactly, it makes part of it, but, IMHO, only a small part, the rest is made up of your personality. You feel British more than you feel white? So what about those African's whose parent's came over illegally all those years ago that now feel more British than they do black? Will the BNP deport them and their parents?
D00
Rep:
?
(Original post by IguessIwin)
Firstly id like to point out that the uk is still 92% white so all this 'the immigrants have taken over' is bs
But how long will this figure last? Have a look at the figures of how many people from all over the world want to come to this little island.. it's scary and the main parties aren't doing anything about it!
Dark and Lovely
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by D00)
Vice versa, pal. I wouldn't like to be a slave of the state like you.
No, i don't think you'd want to be black like me...
Sabriel
Report 11 years ago
How do we have security when every single day we have terrorist threats, immigration problems and the like? I don't feel like I am particularly secure when the people allowed into our country turn out to be terrorists.. o_O; In my opinion (And if I get flamed here so be it) This country is called Great Britain, only British people should be allowed to live here, I mean in a lot of other countries they don't put up with other cultures being integrated into their society.
Ten Green Bottles
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
They don't have ANY seats in Parliament! They have a way to go yet...
Exactly! No-where near the majority =]
Erzan
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Sabriel)
How do we have security when every single day we have terrorist threats, immigration problems and the like? I don't feel like I am particularly secure when the people allowed into our country turn out to be terrorists.. o_O; In my opinion (And if I get flamed here so be it) This country is called Great Britain, only British people should be allowed to live here, I mean in a lot of other countries they don't put up with other cultures being integrated into their society.
Define a British person. Then we continue.
D00
Rep:
?
(Original post by cottonmouth)
They don't have ANY seats in Parliament! They have a way to go yet...
I think they're doing well. They're certainly climbing upwards, not downwards.
Duran Duran
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by D00)
A world without people trying to censor absolutely everything in case of offence is not a world of nightmare.
Without PC, you might see MPs swearing at each other all the time, there'd be obscenities (swearing, or sexual content) being shown during daytime TV. There'll even be racial discrimination.
Ten Green Bottles
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I think you'll find, in the US at lesat, that the Irish and Chinese built all this stuff.
Eep, yeah, I was thinking about something else entirely when I wrote that, apologies. :oops:
Dark and Lovely
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Sabriel)

That doesn't stop acts of terrorism or other heinous crimes...so next point.
D00
Rep:
?
(Original post by The_Adarshster)
You've still not answered my question - do you think third generation Indians/Pakistanis/Chinese are immigrants ?
Well they're British citizens of course, but they arent ethnic British are they?
space_aura
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by D00)
You make them integrate. And if they don't want to, you deport them. SIMPLE.
astounding.

an incredibly dangerous precedent to set.
Sabriel
Report 11 years ago
Sorry but I think it should be us, Brits who were born and raised here, no one else should be allowed to infiltrate and live here because they have persecution in their own country or whatever, wouldn't it be more constructive to sort out the political climate in their own countries rather than adding immigrants into an already overcrowded populus?
2nd2god
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by D00)
A person who believes in everything the media tells them?
No this wasn't the media, was actually a friend so you know...
Also there was this documentrary following this high up guy in the bnp think his name was mark crossley
and he even made racist tapes to play to little kids
he said hitler was a good thing and all that

The BNP is racist
ur dilluded! to even think they arent
Even Nick Griffen think his name is, the leader of the BNP is undeniably racist
Duran Duran
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by D00)
Well they're British citizens of course, but they arent ethnic British are they?
What difference should that make? You might be ethnic Roman for all you know.
D00
Rep:
?
(Original post by Misunderstood Beauty)
Exactly, it makes part of it, but, IMHO, only a small part, the rest is made up of your personality. You feel British more than you feel white? So what about those African's whose parent's came over illegally all those years ago that now feel more British than they do black? Will the BNP deport them and their parents?
The BNP want to ease the population, the population for the UK is big - it's 60 million for a small island. The BNP want to do voluntary deportation for those families that wish to go (many will, many don't like it here).. it's not FORCED deportation however! The BNP don't want to get rid of every coloured face, for obvious economic reasons.
Erzan
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by D00)
My grand parents were born in the carribean. My parents were born in Britain. I am born in Britain.

Am i British like you?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (135)
18.6%
No (440)
60.61%
Not really bothered about them (151)
20.8%

Watched Threads