Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Struggling to find uni accommodation in london, that is 40mins or less from high holborn and 40mins or less from embankment.

I got a last minute place on a course and all the reasonably priced, decent location housing has all gone.

£200 per week or less, not arsed about shared bathrooms but it does need to have a study room!

Any help would be hugely appreciated.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by donte)
    Struggling to find uni accommodation in london, that is 40mins or less from high holborn and 40mins or less from embankment.

I got a last minute place on a course and all the reasonably priced, decent location housing has all gone.

£200 per week or less, not arsed about shared bathrooms but it does need to have a study room!

Hello Donte,

We still have some En-suite rooms remaining at Charles Morton Court, which would cost £189.00 per week with all the utility bills included. It would take you roughly 40 - 45 minutes by bus to reach the two locations that you have specified.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, as i'm more than happy to help.

Kind regards,

Callum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Collegiate Accommodation)
    Hello Donte,

We still have some En-suite rooms remaining at Charles Morton Court, which would cost £189.00 per week with all the utility bills included. It would take you roughly 40 - 45 minutes by bus to reach the two locations that you have specified.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, as i'm more than happy to help.

Kind regards,

Callum.
    How far is this from UCL main campus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acbd1324)
    I believe it's around 20 minutes by bus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeumryn)
    I believe it's around 20 minutes by bus.
    i have a really good bronze room which is worth £290pw. i'll give it for £200. its iq shoreditch which is amazing. its 15min drive/35min walk to high holborn

contact me on 07898913496

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donte)

i have a really good bronze room which is worth £290pw. i'll give it for £200. its iq shoreditch which is amazing. its 15min drive/35min walk to high holborn

ensuite with kitchenette as well, has private study rooms as well as group study rooms and loads of social rooms
    contact me on 07898913496
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by Acbd1324)
    Hello Acbd,

To get to UCL's main campus from Charles Morton Court, you would have to take a 30 minute journey on the 73 bus to Euston Station, and then a short walk around the corner is the campus.

I hope this helped, and if you have any further questions feel free to ask.

Kind regards,

Callum.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Find out more

Accommodation profiles:

Prodigy Living

Prodigy Living

Accommodation in 15 cities across the UK, with 24 sites providing modern, stylish en suite and studio rooms close to the major universities.

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation across the UK.

Universal Student Living

Universal Student Living

“All-inclusive student accommodation in prime locations across the UK.”

Articles:

Student accommodation articles What to take to uniDo I need a TV licence?

Quick link:

Unanswered student accommodation threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.