A-Level physics

Watch this thread
SunnyBoys
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
With the new spec, as I'm unsure myself, compared to GCSE will the equations be handed to you on a sheet of paper during the exam or do I need to memorise every single equation?
Thanks
username2624347
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
I did AS Physics (ocr) and you get given a booklet with lots of equations on. You still need to learn some but I wouldn't waste time learning those on the booklet provided
SunnyBoys
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by jayokay)
I did AS Physics (ocr) and you get given a booklet with lots of equations on. You still need to learn some but I wouldn't waste time learning those on the booklet provided
Thanks so much, was worrying quite a bit about that
solC
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by SunnyBoys)
With the new spec, as I'm unsure myself, compared to GCSE will the equations be handed to you on a sheet of paper during the exam or do I need to memorise every single equation?
Thanks
http://qualifications.pearson.com/co...oklet_8PH0.pdf
This is what we got for new spec Edexcel, it's pretty much got all the equations you need
JN17
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
You're given every single formula you could need, our formula sheet in the exam was 8 pages long and included everything from kinematics equations, electricity, waves, quantum etc
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did the exam go for you?

Great! (3)
7.89%
Quite well (19)
50%
Not so good (11)
28.95%
Terrible! (5)
13.16%

Watched Threads