The Student Room Group

The Arsenal Thread XXV

Scroll to see replies

Fabulous chance to go above spurs in the table... Which we'll never take.
So you’ve just scored a stoppage time penalty to win the match and not a single Arsenal fan is posting on here?

Jesus Christ...
Reply 5082
Original post by Lúcio
So you’ve just scored a stoppage time penalty to win the match and not a single Arsenal fan is posting on here?

Jesus Christ...

You do know the fan base on TSR isn’t representative on the general fan base right?
Original post by SA-1
You do know the fan base on TSR isn’t representative on the general fan base right?

I know you have less active posters on here than the past, but come on...

Burnley really do bottle it against you in stoppage time. That’s three games in a row...
Reply 5084
Original post by Lúcio
I know you have less active posters on here than the past, but come on...

Burnley really do bottle it against you in stoppage time. That’s three games in a row...

BB597901-C72F-4063-A275-5975FF9F4310.jpeg
Lol Salty liverpool fans haha
I thought Arsenal fans had a reputation for being incredibly active online (hence winning at the Twitter polls)

Was it a penalty?
Reply 5087
Original post by That Bearded Man
I thought Arsenal fans had a reputation for being incredibly active online (hence winning at the Twitter polls)

Was it a penalty?

Wenger probably didn’t see it. He’s always got something to say when a decision goes against them.

Anyway, Arsenal are 4th. Normal service resumed?
Burnley will be traumatized now when playing against us, we keep nicking a result from them in the last minutes lol.
Original post by SA-1

Arsenal thread was the most active and always one of the top 3 most active threads in football forum for a long long time. I'm surprised how dead it is..
Original post by Zerforax
Arsenal thread was the most active and always one of the top 3 most active threads in football forum for a long long time. I'm surprised how dead it is..

I'm not surprised in the slightest. It's not just TSR though, most Arsenal fans including my self just can't be ****ed to care anymore.
Original post by AR_95
I'm not surprised in the slightest. It's not just TSR though, most Arsenal fans including my self just can't be ****ed to care anymore.

True I suppose there is only so long you can handle the pain of following the club especially when nothing is changing for the better.
Hi everyone,
my friend and I are looking to start our own blog on football and we are wondering if anyone is keen in joining us on this project. If anyone is keen, please drop me a message. Thank you
Reply 5093
Cazorla with his 9th operation. Won’t return in January, but apparently Wenger sees him back sometime next year.
We losing this one for sure :colone:
Reply 5095
Original post by shawn_o1
We losing this one for sure :colone:

2-0

Apologise for doubting Wenger.

3-0

4-0

Wenger’s handed you that L

In the 10 minutes since you made that post:

Attachment not found

5-0
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 5096
Arsenal have been immense at the Emirates this season.

I reckon they could get a result against Manchester United.
Reply 5097
Cazorla should just call it a day and you guys are on your good spell.

Imagine if you guys had actually got Sterling and sold Sanchez to City.
Reply 5098
You haven’t lost at home since your title bid unravelled against Watford in January. You were 2nd then.
Who is Cazorla

Quick Reply

Latest