Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you could go back in time, where would be the first place you would go? watch

ReputationRep:
    This is a tough one, but I think the first place I would go would be the approximate time/location of Jesus' crucifixion - just to see what he looked like, to see it play out, to see if anything supernatural happened.

You?

ReputationRep:
    To see if it actually happened
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Back to cleopatra to feel her fake beard and attend her wedding, she married her brother

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    Back to cleopatra to feel her fake beard and attend her wedding, she married her brother

Posted from TSR Mobile
    One night stand with Cleopatra

ReputationRep:
    I would travel back to the late 1800s early 1900s.

Its a time that fascinates me, just before the world was changed forever by the two world wars..

Plus best to start safe.. rather then jumping to a very unknown time and getting yourself killed.. Would work backwards slowly

ReputationRep:
    Depends on how often you could do it. I'd probably just go back 20 years, create a record label and sign up all the bands I like

ReputationRep:
    I'd want to explore life in the US or UK during the second world war- no technology, everyone talks to each other, but still advanced enough that you don't die from a cough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richpanda)
    I'd want to explore life in the US or UK during the second world war- no technology, everyone talks to each other, but still advanced enough that you don't die from a cough.
    during? why not just before.. get the whole experiance, but without all the death/destruction (in the UK at least)
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I would want to go back and meet my parents before I was born
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I've always wanted to go back to the times of the bubonic plague and see first hand what it was like back in those days
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    Vatican Archives - bet they've got some real interesting stuff in there...

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.