Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi my name is Rosie. I am 19 years old and will be starting at Hertfordshire uni as an undergraduate for Adult Nursing. I am looking for a spare room to rent, house or flat. All girls preferably. I am someone who likes to have a good time and go out so would like similar house mates. I am 19 years old and looking for accommodation of up to £350 a month , no more than this please. Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosiembele)
    Hi my name is Rosie. I am 19 years old and will be starting at Hertfordshire uni as an undergraduate for Adult Nursing. I am looking for a spare room to rent, house or flat. All girls preferably. I am someone who likes to have a good time and go out so would like similar house mates. I am 19 years old and looking for accommodation of up to £350 a month , no more than this please. Thank you
    I'm doing adult nursing!☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jesslouisexo)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh hey! See you on the course haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jesslouisexo)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If there are any Facebook group chats pls add me my fb is Rosie Mbele

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Rosiembele;67332770]Hi my name is Rosie. I am 19 years old and will be starting at Hertfordshire uni as an undergraduate for Adult Nursing. I am looking for a spare room to rent, house or flat. All girls preferably. I am someone who likes to have a good time and go out so would like similar house mates. I am 19 years old and looking for accommodation of up to £350 a month , no more than this please. Thank you

Hi Rosie,
    We have a spare single bedroom for rent in a 7 bed house.
    All housemates are second year Film and Television students.House also has a large garden and driveway for parking. Rent - £350pcmBills - roughly £20pm (Gas, Electricity and Water)

Message me if interested!]

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=You_Got_Time;67353422]
    (Original post by Rosiembele)

Hi Rosie,
    We have a spare single bedroom for rent in a 7 bed house.
    All housemates are second year Film and Television students.House also has a large garden and driveway for parking. Rent - £350pcmBills - roughly £20pm (Gas, Electricity and Water)

Message me if interested!]
    Hi do you have fb ? If so add me, Rosie Mbele

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.