Turn on thread page Beta

Girls, what clothes do you like on a guy? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    There's one for blokes plus I'm interested.

ReputationRep:
    I like the smart casual look best- jeans with a nice T-shirt Also the "indie" look for more casual dressing.
    I generally like most things, I think it's easier for me to say what I don't like- simply tracksuits, low-slung jeans so we girls can see your drawers- not a good look guys!!! :p: Or an extreme of any sort eg. too gothy, too chavvy, too nu-rave etc etc.
    I've always thought guys look hot in a tux though

ReputationRep:
    Nice pair of jeans and a t-shirt is fine.

ReputationRep:
    I can honestly say I'm not that fussed, unless they're wearing a tracksuit and baseball cap. Serious no-go.

Oh yes!!

ReputationRep:
    none!

ReputationRep:
    I don't really like the whole men in skinny jeans thing or men who wear tracksuits for reasons that aren't sport related. But I love men in suits, for a more casual look jeans and t-shirt look good, if they fit well and the t-shirt doesn't have some daft slogan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redballoons)
    I like the smart casual look best- jeans with a nice T-shirt Also the "indie" look for more casual dressing.
    I generally like most things, I think it's easier for me to say what I don't like- simply tracksuits, low-slung jeans so we girls can see your drawers- not a good look guys!!! :p: Or an extreme of any sort eg. too gothy, too chavvy, too nu-rave etc etc.
    Yeah, I'll agree with that!

ReputationRep:
    Long sleeved shirts, black or white, and sometimes a bit of leather.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mateyface)
    none!
    mwahaha
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Stripy jumpers ftw.

ReputationRep:
    Baggy-ish jeans and a t-shirt are the best

ReputationRep:
    I really like cropped cargo pants or whatever you call them. With brown legs! And made of thick cotton, not the chavvy type

ReputationRep:
    What about what do gay guys like on guys? :hmmm:

I really like to see a guy in a nice shirt, usually with vertical stripes, and jeans . In my opinion, blazers and jeans are a complete no! I love men in pinstripe suits too :love:

ReputationRep:
    I'm expecting to be slated for this somewhat, but it's each to their own.

I like boys who dress in normal or baggyish jeans/three-quarter length trousers that sit lower than their waist and even sometimes hang midway down their butts so there's some boxers showing, band tshirts or 'makes' like Vans/Duffs/Element and so on, zippies/hoodies that mirror what I said about the tshirts and obviously they have to be wearing some good shoes because that is extra important. Studded belts are also very hot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reverie.)
    Stripy jumpers ftw.
    Everyone is wearing a stripy jumper, so standard.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Jeans are always good (not the whole 'let's show off my boxers' thing though). I like them paired with a shirt, nice and casual and dark suede shoes. A decent jacket as well

ReputationRep:
    Slighty baggy jeans in a dark colour I can't describe - it's like several colours mixed in with blue. Dark jacket (preferably pin-striped). T-shirt or shirt but nothing too fancy underneath. On the right guy, this makes me swoon every time!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by ..Inphinite..)
    Everyone is wearing a stripy jumper, so standard.
    True, true...but I still think they're hot. ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    What about polo shirts on guys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bloodredbeat)
    I'm expecting to be slated for this somewhat, but it's each to their own.

I like boys who dress in normal or baggyish jeans/three-quarter length trousers that sit lower than their waist and even sometimes hang midway down their butts so there's some boxers showing, band tshirts or 'makes' like Vans/Duffs/Element and so on, zippies/hoodies that mirror what I said about the tshirts and obviously they have to be wearing some good shoes because that is extra important. Studded belts are also very hot.
    I love guys that dress like this. Maybe not showing arse or boxers but the rest of it

Mmm...indie boys.

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.