The Student Room Group

CPR; What actually happens when its approved?

Hello,I am applying for CPR this year and one thing makes me wonder; how does Student Finance process approved CPR applications.What actually happens, what does Student Finance do? I heard that they write off previous year(s) that fall under CPR.Does the university have to return the money that was paid to it (Like tuition and accommodation fee) so that another year can be funded.
Reply 1
Original post by ultenhiemer
Hello,I am applying for CPR this year and one thing makes me wonder; how does Student Finance process approved CPR applications.What actually happens, what does Student Finance do? I heard that they write off previous year(s) that fall under CPR.Does the university have to return the money that was paid to it (Like tuition and accommodation fee) so that another year can be funded.

No, it just means you'll be provided with a loan for an additional year(s).
Reply 2
Original post by ultenhiemer

As Jay says, CPR doesn't give you any money back. It just permits you to have an extra year of Tuition Fee & Maintenance Loans which you would not have had otherwise.

When you are granted CPR, it extends your long-term student debt. Nothing is written off.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending