The Student Room Group

Clearing offer

So I called the BCU clearing hotline a week ago and received an unconditional offer but I'm still waiting for UCAS to confirm my offer. How long is it going to take?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samzy21
So I called the BCU clearing hotline a week ago and received an unconditional offer but I'm still waiting for UCAS to confirm my offer. How long is it going to take?

Posted from TSR Mobile

@Birmingham City University might be able to help

Or ring them up to find out the delay - UCAS don't do anything - you need to speak to BCU
Original post by samzy21

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi samzy21,

You should speak to our admissions team by emailing [email protected] or call 0121 331 6295 they will look into this further and confirm the status of your offer/what to do next.

Lydia,
The BCU team
Original post by samzy21

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello! I went through clearing on results day too. Ucas don't tell you whether you have an offer, the university should contact you with an offer. Particularly, they should email you with the information regarding your offer. You then put the information in on ucas in the 'add clearing choice' section. They will then confirm your place.
As said by others, you really should contact the university again to chase it up because they give the offer and you put it onto Ucas.
Hope this helps! :smile:
Original post by Courtneyx1x
Hello! I went through clearing on results day too. Ucas don't tell you whether you have an offer, the university should contact you with an offer. Particularly, they should email you with the information regarding your offer. You then put the information in on ucas in the 'add clearing choice' section. They will then confirm your place.
As said by others, you really should contact the university again to chase it up because they give the offer and you put it onto Ucas.
Hope this helps! :smile:

I never used UCAS. I applied first time through clearing so the process is a little different for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samzy21
I never used UCAS. I applied first time through clearing so the process is a little different for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh, so you applied directly to the university?
Original post by Courtneyx1x
oh, so you applied directly to the university?

Yes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi Samzy, please give our admissions team a call on 0121 331 6295 they should be able to help you out! Jo from BCU :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending