Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey peeps! So cut the cliché of typical first year student, I'm about to move into Danesgate House within 16-bed flat I cant remember what floor I'm sure its the 4th anyhoo! is anybody else living there this year? and if so wht are you taking, only got the standard en-suite but got loads of stuff to take bahhh! anyhoo give us a shout if you are and what kind of stuff your taking

tray

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mctrayful)
    Hey peeps! So cut the cliché of typical first year student, I'm about to move into Danesgate House within 16-bed flat I cant remember what floor I'm sure its the 4th anyhoo! is anybody else living there this year? and if so wht are you taking, only got the standard en-suite but got loads of stuff to take bahhh! anyhoo give us a shout if you are and what kind of stuff your taking

tray
    Hey! I'll be in Danesgate too!.. :shakehand:

I'll be taking plates, spoon & fork, kitchen knives, kettle, cookery and all that stuff. Just take the essential ones like duvet, pillow & sheets, bathroom stuff, lampshade etc. I am sure each kitchen will have microwave oven and vacuum cleaner already in them so no need to bring those.

That's pretty much it.. and of course some food and snack you can eat.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.