Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've got a place through clearing to study at Aylesbury and I'm trying to sort out accommodation in High Wycombe but am really struggling to get it sorted and I start on Monday 5th September!! I read through a thread on this for the March intake so it looks like it has been a problem before. Is anyone going through the same problems? I'd love to hear from you!

ReputationRep:
    hey, Rhomi here! I'm starting on Monday 5th September too, same university 😁. I'm from London, I still don't have accomodation. I'm looking for accomodation in High Wycombe too.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm in the same boat, can't get accommodation and starting Monday in Aylesbury. Have you guys found anything yet?
    Victoria

ReputationRep:
    Yeah what I done was applied on the bedforshire website. It tells you to fill out a form. I filled that out and then got and email asking me to fill out more details. I received a call yesterday and they said that they have a room for a me at the high Wycombe hospital. They're going to give me a call on Monday. Hopefully I can move in on Tuesday.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I applied and received an email with about 10 pages I had to fill in and send back, I spoke to someone yesterday saying they will give me a call to let me know but nothing yet. Guess I will find out more Monday! Are you studying nursing?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. The man told me he'll give me a call on Monday too. Yes, I'm studying adult nursing. Are you ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rowmeanai)
    Yeah. The man told me he'll give me a call on Monday too. Yes, I'm studying adult nursing. Are you ?
    Ahh hopefully we will both get it sorted out Monday! Yes me too. Hopefully meet you on Monday.

ReputationRep:
    in the past ive used "easyroommate.com" to rent privately its cheap and quick. ive had mixed experiences on quality though.... good luck.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.