Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am currently studying biomedical sciences at university, however, I initially wanted to do medicine but didn't get past the interview stage which is why I decided to accept my biomed offer.

After this course I want to do medicine, but I got BCC at A-Level in Biology, Chemistry and Maths respectively. My AS-Levels were AABB in Spanish, Chemistry, Maths and Biology, and at GCSE I got 2 A*s, 8 A's and 1 B.

I'm scared that I won't get into medicine because of my bad A-Level grades, but I am aiming to get a first in biomed anyway just in case.

Do I have a chance of getting into medicine, whether it be undergrad or post-grad?

ReputationRep:
    Yes you absolutely have a chance

As long as you get a 2.1 or a first

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1lastchance)
    Yes you absolutely have a chance

As long as you get a 2.1 or a first
    Thank you,that's such a relief

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.