Turn on thread page Beta

Does it really satisfy your sexual desire? How does the feeling compare with sex?

ReputationRep:
    In the mornings when I'm aroused yes... (generally because a female woould tell me to have a cold shower in't morning)

In the evenins i'ld rather have a bit of nookie.

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't satisfy.

ReputationRep:
    Well they both result in an orgasm, so in a way it does But not fully.

ReputationRep:
    If it was just as good as sex, why would people bother having sex? I'm guessing it's worth the effort to get someone into bed with you.

ReputationRep:
    s'a bit pants really... there;s nothing like the real thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyk)
    If it was just as good as sex, why would people bother having sex? I'm guessing it's worth the effort to get someone into bed with you.
    Bit of the reproduction every now and then too? :p:

Just another potential reason ^

But yes, no it doesnt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davephil)
    Does it really satisfy your sexual desire? How does the feeling compare with sex?
    Heh, it sounds from the question like you're trying to decide which of the two you're going to choose.

Basically, masturbation is a pleasurable release of sexual tension, and since it results in orgasm you are essentially fulfilling the same physical need as you do with sex. However, masturbation is a way of simulating sex and as such is not as satisfying as the real thing. Whilst the physical outcome for you is the same, the act of masturbation is nowhere near as significant as the act of having sex.

ReputationRep:
    masturbation feels good, but if you do it too much, then it becomes a bit less fun. Or at least it does for me.

As for sex, the orgasm isn't all that important. OK, it's what sex builds up to, but what's so good about sex is that there's an emotional connection between yourself and your partner, which really makes sex better. Masturbation, in comparison, is just, you, your hand, and your fantasies.

I don't think that sex always gives a better orgasm. What sex does is gives your orgasm some kind of emotional significance, and when both of you have climaxed, the euphoric post-orgasmic state is enhanced. At least after good sex anyway!

ReputationRep:
    Am I weird because I like giving orale to my gf? I just satisfying her >_> gotta love the orgasm sound

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rukmedes)
    Am I weird because I like giving orale to my gf? I just satisfying her >_> gotta love the orgasm sound
    not weird at all

ReputationRep:
    Masturbation satisfies my sex drive, to a large extent, although there's nothing quite like the physical presence of a girl. You don't have to worry about performing well, though, and I find it less physically exerting. Plus, foreplay isn't an issue. Plus, no need to worry about condoms. Plus, you can't impregnate tissues. Hell, masturbation gets my vote; or maybe I'm just saying that, to make myself feel better.............

All together, now: "I'm a ******, I'm a ******, and it does me good, like it bloody well should...........".

ReputationRep:
    Masturbation is more convinient, because you can't have a horny girl lying beside you 24/7.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rukmedes)
    because you can't have a horny girl lying beside you 24/7.
    Says who? :mad: It sounds like a great idea to me!

ReputationRep:
    I've always thought of it filling the gap between the times you're with someone else... Masturbation doesn't compare to the real thing at all IMO.

ReputationRep:
    masturbation gaurentees me several orgasms in a very short space of time. but my orgasms with my man tend to be different - a lot more exhausting and intense, and therefore, more satisfying.

but there's a time and a place for both .

(Original post by grace)
    masturbation gaurentees me several orgasms in a very short space of time..
    You lucky girl.

It's so unfair that most guys can only have one at a time.

ReputationRep:
    When God was making Adam and Eve he had a few spare parts left over. "Now then" God said, "Which one of you would like the ability to urinate whilst standing up?" To which Adam quickly raised his hand. "Very well" said God and man was given the gift. Eve looked unhappy, "Oh that sounded like a good thing to have" to which God replied "I know, all I've got left over is this useless multiple orgasm"

I've had two in a row before, however i wouldn't call them multiple orgasms as they were like 40minutes apart. This is why i'm interested in this male G-spot thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spiffy)
    When God was making Adam and Eve he had a few spare parts left over. "Now then" God said, "Which one of you would like the ability to urinate whilst standing up?" To which Adam quickly raised his hand. "Very well" said God and man was given the gift. Eve looked unhappy, "Oh that sounded like a good thing to have" to which God replied "I know, all I've got left over is this useless multiple orgasm"

Now that's what I call interpreting the bible.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 19, 2007
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.