Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is your favourite theatre production? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't sure where else to put this if I'm honest!

I'm going to see Alice in Wonderland at the theatre next year, which is pretty exciting! But I also went to see The Lion King in London last year, which was AMAZING The costumes there were absolutely brilliant - what really annoyed me was the amount of people trying to film/take pics on there phones when they'd been told not to do so

Anyway, how many times have you been to the theatre and what's the best show you've seen?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by PugDevil)
    I wasn't sure where else to put this if I'm honest!

I'm going to see Alice in Wonderland at the theatre next year, which is pretty exciting! But I also went to see The Lion King in London last year, which was AMAZING The costumes there were absolutely brilliant - what really annoyed me was the amount of people trying to film/take pics on there phones when they'd been told not to do so

Anyway, how many times have you been to the theatre and what's the best show you've seen?
    I've been to the theatre a bunch of times but my favourite performances had to have been Blue Remembered Hills and The Government Inspector. I enjoyed Teechers a lot until I managed to have a fit right in the middle and couldn't focus on the rest I love seeing performances I haven't seen before in theatres I haven't been to. I totally agree with the photography thing. It's distracting and disrespectful
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    Lion King was pretty good but for me Book of Mormon tops the lot, followed by The Tempest which I saw in The Globe...amazing venue and some world class actors
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Tbh, the only thing I've saw at the theatre is The Singing Kettle Name:  519CJ8ABZYL.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  53.6 KB

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.