Swedish city rocked by 2nd night of violent clashes

Watch
TheDailyMan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Violent clashes between locals and police have hit the town of Trollhättan in southwest Sweden for the second consecutive night. Firecrackers and stones were thrown at police cars while several bus stops were damaged, local media reported.

About 40-60 people, some of them wearing masks, took part in the Thursday clashes, Sweden’s Ttela newspaper reported. The group threw stones and firecrackers at police cars, and also smashed bus stops and damaged car tires in Kronogården, a southeastern suburb of the city.

The disturbances ended at 2am Thursday morning, police said.

“We sent quite a lot of staff there to calm the situation down,” police officer Sanna Lagerqvist told Aftonbladet newspaper. Police have made no arrests, according to the paper.

Read More:
https://www.rt.com/news/357892-swede...s-police-fire/
MildredMalone
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
"Locals", right.
HeyBrother
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Swedes have no future as long as multiculturalism and open door immigration exist

What the **** is wrong with you White people to do this to your own?
alevelstresss
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
rt makes up stories, please prove that this happened
username2228735
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by alevelstresss)
rt makes up stories, please prove that this happened
Technically, the burden of proof lays with you: prove that the rt makes up stories.
BaconandSauce
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
a different source

http://www.thelocal.se/20160901/swed...n-disturbances
slaven
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
As predicted the muslims are in such of number that they have started a low intensity insurgency in Sweden and France.

Either they must stop giving them welfare and social stuff or they need to call the army to restore control in order to regain the no-go territories.
richpanda
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
They're about as local to Sweden as I am.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (699)
33.88%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (880)
42.66%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (392)
19%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (92)
4.46%

Watched Threads