This discussion is closed.
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I have a lacy shawl rather than i poncho. Mines lovely and was £1.49 daaaahn the market!
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
omg why would you wanna pay £40 for a bit of canvas with a hole in the middle? :eek:

i got mine free courtesy of the army (tho i had to give it back when i left school ) although i never wore it - it was used primarily as a groundsheet when we set up our bivvys at night.
_Shines_
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I really don't like them- nor the one size fits all theory of them- nop not buying into it, look awful- ah well everyone will look back in a decade a go omg I can't believe I wore THAT!
who_me
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I have a stack of plastic daily mail rain ponchos that I confiscated at Wimbledon tennis if you want one..... :rolleyes:
grace
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i think they can look really cute. I don't really like the ones that sit around the neck, they just look a bit Viva Zapata to me...but the ones that casually droop off the shoulders can look really nice, especially if you're only wearing a lil vest top underneath which shows off your shoulders
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by charlord)
disney world....bright yellow with a hood and mickey mouse image on the back!!
especially good for finding yourself in crowds from festivals when watching them on the telly
:eek:

You mean I wasn't the only disney poncho-d person at glastonbury (took two managed to tear one of them by accident)
:cool:
JnA
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
saw some in southall! and t-k maxx in uxbridge
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you're planning on going to uni this year, would any of these financial reasons stop you?

Not being able to work now to save up for uni (92)
13.79%
Reduced household income due to coronavirus means I can't afford to go (56)
8.4%
Lack of part-time jobs to support me while I'm at uni (86)
12.89%
Lack of graduate job prospects when I finish uni (80)
11.99%
Other reasons are stopping me going (86)
12.89%
Nothing is stopping me going (267)
40.03%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed