Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone

Does anyone know how long HMRC pre-employments take?
    Also I received a provisional job offer for the tax professional caseworker job without having an actual interview. Will this effect me in any way?

Thanks everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mcmc123)
    Hello everyone

Also I received a provisional job offer for the tax professional caseworker job without having an actual interview. Will this effect me in any way?

Thanks everyone
    Hi,

Many share the same situation and eagerness as you. From the thread review of the offers made to people in other locations it seems that the checks range from 1-3 months (this is inclusive of the starting date). From someone who emailed them it seems 20 working days was provided (effectively one month).

Again like others it is likely that you have been made an offer due to an initial application for the TSP Graduate pathway. I am not sure about this part myself in that others have equally mentioned their surprise at being offered something without ever meeting them (but of course your application for the other scheme perhaps showed more than enough)

ReputationRep:
    Ok thanks for the reply

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mcmc123)
    Hello everyone

Thanks everyone
    Hi,

I'm also in a similar position. Have been waiting for around a month and a half to hear back from them now. Have you heard anything back?

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I am in a similar position. Have been waiting around a month and half to hear back from them now. Have you heard anything back from them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dkaurp)
    Hi,

I am in a similar position. Have been waiting around a month and half to hear back from them now. Have you heard anything back from them?
    Yes, I handed in documents last week. Waiting to see what happens next now.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.