Turn on thread page Beta

Right so Harrods have asked me for a stool sample! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Lie mate, January is more than 6 months ago anyway.... Even if you'd been sick last month I still think you'd be better off lying....

ReputationRep:
    It's up to the OP, but it's not a good idea. Like I said, the sample has to be given and will be tested whatever the OP does. If the OP is found to have anything dodgy, they won't get the job anyway. Also, because they signed a declaration at the end of the application form stating that they have filled in the form truthfully, the OP (should s/he lie) is technically breaking the law, and could get into trouble - Harrods could interpret that behaviour as the OP deliberately doing something to try to damage Harrods' business (and believe me they will, Harrods is just about one of the strictest places you can work for, especially in the food department).

ReputationRep:
    Are they in league with that trinny and susannah duo?

ReputationRep:
    asked for a stool sample! talk about derogatory! i would slap their job back in their faces or tell them stand under me and open their mouths wide ready to accept their 'stool sample' they so badly desire:mad:

Hi guys, thanks for you're posts. Well I got my results back, and I passed the medical! And I did not mention anything about being sick on the plane.

I understand why they ask for a stool sample though and I respect that, it's procedure.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry when I saw 'stool' in the title I just thought of this!

Immature, I know :rolleyes:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.