Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm going into year 12 next term to study Art, English Lit, German and Psychology at AS. I was wondering, what kind fo career fields do you think these can leave open to me; what courses will I be suited to at University. Will I be able to study Law for example, or any other highly regarded course? Or for those is Maths and Science a requirement.

What courses at University require specific subjects; is it just medecine and medecine orientated subjects?

Where can these A-levels take me???

ReputationRep:
    You will be able to do Law, there aren't specific subject requirements for it. There will be lots of courses you can do at university with your subjects.. too many to name, but there's bound to be a course that you'll be suited to . I think a lot of university courses will require you to have done at least one specific A Level (eg. if you wanted to do German, you'd have to have done the A Level), but the other subjects won't matter as much. HTH.

ReputationRep:
    Try looking at this link- http://education.independent.co.uk/schools/az-alevels/ it has a list of A Levels and info about them and what sort of careers they can lead to...also you can click on the 'A-Z Degrees' link on the left hand side on the list and you can look at different degrees and see what qualifications they need and what careers they can lead to etc etc etc

Anyway have a browse...

Egan

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.