The Student Room Group

EY School Leavers 2017

Hi all,

The applications opened today, so i thought i would start a new thread.

I have applied for Assurance in London.

What have you applied for?

Scroll to see replies

I'm going to apply for Assurance in London tomorrow as well. Good luck!
Is this to start in september 2017?im in second year college so should i apply next year around this time?..
Reply 3
Original post by Junaid1998
Is this to start in september 2017?im in second year college so should i apply next year around this time?..

yhh apply now
Reply 4
Original post by ZaaacEdonya
Hi all,

The applications opened today, so i thought i would start a new thread.

I have applied for Assurance in London.

What have you applied for?

Have you received the online tests yet?
Reply 5
no not yet.
Reply 6
Does anyone know how long the apprenticeship is? I can't seem to find it on the website. Also, did you guys attach any files to the application? Such as a CV
Reply 7
Original post by LazyFi
Does anyone know how long the apprenticeship is? I can't seem to find it on the website. Also, did you guys attach any files to the application? Such as a CV

the apprenticeship lasts 5 years and no i did not send my cv
Original post by LazyFi

i havent sent my application yet but I will attach my cv. if the option is there it doesnt make sense not to IMO
anyone know the deadline? i havent sent mine yet because im trying to practise numerical/verbal tests.
I applied last week, but I haven't received a confirmation email or anything really. Is this normal?
Hi

Has anyone got through to the telephone interview stage?
Original post by Emily4321
Hi

Has anyone got through to the telephone interview stage?

I have. I'm just waiting for my email regarding booking my interview
Hi, can you advise when you sat your online test and how long did you have to wait to be contacted to advise you got through to the next stage of telephone interview?

I'm still waiting to find out if I have been successful on the online test, did the test on the 11th September, it did say could be up to three weeks to here back. Applied for Tax.

Thanks
Original post by spring845
I have. I'm just waiting for my email regarding booking my interview

When have you got your interview!
Original post by pandalovesbambo
Hi, can you advise when you sat your online test and how long did you have to wait to be contacted to advise you got through to the next stage of telephone interview?

I'm still waiting to find out if I have been successful on the online test, did the test on the 11th September, it did say could be up to three weeks to here back. Applied for Tax.

Thanks

It took about a week after I completed all the tests.
Reply 16

Did you attend the online webinar ?
Original post by nick6565
Did you attend the online webinar ?

yes
When have you got your interview!

I'm still waiting for my email with the link to book it. I emailed them straight after the webinar and I double checked it was the right email I sent it to. I'm not sure if my email has just been missed or if it's just because they're busy right now. I think I'm going to call the recruitment hotline if I still haven't got an email by Tuesday.

Thanks, what date did you sit your test on if you don't mind me asking?

What did you apply to?

Quick Reply

Latest