Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,I need help I started university in 2013 I then changed my course and uni I was funded for the 2 years by student finance I then failed the 1st year of my new course due to personal reasons I applied for cpr they accepted it and was funded for retaking the year again, I then failed again as I went back into hospital and I've now changed my course but student finance are saying they can't pay for my course as I've used up 3 years of my studied and they can only fund me for my last year and it's a 2 years course I'm starting! When I called up student finance last year when I failed one women told me I already used up my gift year from 2013 and was only entitted to 2 years left of funding as I used my other one in 2014 when I started my new course now they are telling I only have one year left of funding can I apply for cpr again as I have personal reasons to why I failed again?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nellarosexo)
    can I apply for cpr again as I have personal reasons to why I failed again?
    Yes, you can apply for CPR again, as long as you have the necessary third party proof from GP, consultant etc.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.