Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So everyone, whats ur fashion sense. Fashion plays a big part in our society soI want 2 know what style you like most. You could be scruffy (combats, cargo pants etc), Sporty (trackies, joggers) or casual (jeans t-shirt sometimes a cool shirt) or any other style. So I am askin that you please complete the poll and leave a message explaining the specific style that describes you. Then could you please rate the thread. I would appreciate it. Oh, and guys can reply 2 just incase u think its a girly thing bcoz Im a guy.

ReputationRep:
    I dunno. It's kind of ambiguous.

I usually just wear jeans and a t-shirt, sometimes i just have a towel around my waist if i'm going to be at home all day and am too lazy to change into clothes after my shower.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I usually just wear jeans and a t-shirt, sometimes i just have a towel around my waist if i'm going to be at home all day and am too lazy to change into clothes after my shower.
    lazy [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    Um, normally jeans, not too baggy but enuff, coloured belt , t - shirt (i normally go for light bright colours, orange, yellow, blue etc, and i've been told i pull it off ), um if i wear a jacket it normally includes at least two colours. Basically i wear river island everything most days even down to the socks and boxers, just visit their website and u get the idea

(Original post by Quiksilver)
    lazy [email protected]
    I'd come up with some witty response....but i can't be bothered.

ReputationRep:

Haha ure like me, when I have a shower I just stay in my dressing gown all day, til I go out. But most of the time I wear jeans and tight top.

ReputationRep:
    diff styles 4 diff occasions obv

ReputationRep:
    I'd come up with some witty response....but i can't be bothered.
    i always seem to be insulting you - sorry about that

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: ...trust you!..lol!

My style is trendy!...I dress up if its something important..otherwise I look pretty well put together!
    (no, I don't go around half naked even if I am lazY!)

ReputationRep:
    jeans or back trousers or white trousers or someything of that sort with a tight top of some sort
    depending on where i go, trainers or high shoes, or flip flops!!

ReputationRep:
    Well, I am a grunger, so I go for baggy jeans and hoodie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Well, I am a grunger, so I go for baggy jeans and hoodie.
    sounds like a thug

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    sounds like a thug
    Um, a hoodie, black yea? I'm not too keen on those, just thought i would share lol

ReputationRep:
    Wow. What quick responses. Keep them comin!

(Original post by BlueAngel)
    Haha ure like me, when I have a shower I just stay in my dressing gown all day, til I go out. But most of the time I wear jeans and tight top.
    Sounds slutty, imean that in the nicest way possible.

i always seem to be insulting you - sorry about that
    Haha no problemo, dig away my good man.

(Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    ...trust you!..lol!
    Trust me? Do i create the impression of somebody who's naked a lot then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    sounds like a thug
    Not the hoodie as in baseball cap with the hood over it, I mean hoodie as in a slipknot one.

ReputationRep:
    i go for the smart extreme look - ie surfer clothes combined with casual ones

ReputationRep:
    am suprised you didnt put rah on the options

ReputationRep:
    i go for the smart extreme look - ie surfer clothes combined with casual ones
    good good
    nothing tight i hope! :rolleyes:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.