Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Whats ur style? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    i looooove a bloke in a tight polo shirt...especially pale pink. It takes a real man to wear pink, and oh, when they do!

I like men in pink too. But I don't see it too often.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    uuurgh, i can never understand how people pierce themselves. A girl i used to know pierced her face ...in the beauty spot place, above your lip..it was disgusting, looked like a ball floating in puss....eeew, i'm making myself sick, i'll stop now
    No one pierces themselve in their beauty spot...thats stupid. But lip is sexy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    i don't mean like Spandex tight, lol, just...body hugging! They make the pecs and arms and shoulders look sooo good!
    You'll have to show me... I definitely like them very well fitted. That's when they look best. But they're more or less tight.
    I've got great pecs and arms too. That's probably why I look so good in them. Lol aren't I modest

ReputationRep:
    I've yet to see a girl who looks good with piercings apart from the ears - that sounds sexist, but to me it just looks too unnatural :\

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    I've yet to see a girl who looks good with piercings apart from the ears - that sounds sexist, but to me it just looks too unnatural :\
    Same for men too in my opinion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    You'll have to show me... I definitely like them very well fitted. That's when they look best. But they're more or less tight.
    I've got great pecs and arms too. That's probably why I look so good in them. Lol aren't I modest
    YAY! This shows you are definately the type of bloke to wear pink

ReputationRep:
    Gimp...you're in love with tk?

ReputationRep:
    agreed, for both sexes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Same for men too in my opinion
    Yeah sometimes, but some men can carry off a pierced eyebrow or whatever. I'm getting biased here, I'd better stop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChloeChloe)

I like men in pink too. But I don't see it too often.

I wear pink one of my favourite shirts is pink with flowers on it, from zara, and a t shirt with pink and blue stripes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    I think you've got a competitor there...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    YAY! This shows you are definately the type of bloke to wear pink
    I'm definitely NOT. I wouldn't wear stuff that would bring to much attention to me...

ReputationRep:
    I think you've got a competitor there...
    lol...im not in love with TK!

I think guys with brow piercings look HOT...some can look a little camp, if theyre too groomed.

ReputationRep:
    I'm definitely NOT. I wouldn't wear stuff that would bring to much attention to me...
    why? you don't sound modest, lol. I'm not too fond of BRIGHT pink on guys, just a solid coloured pale pink, it looks soo fit, and if you've got the body and personality, i say go for it!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah sometimes, but some men can carry off a pierced eyebrow or whatever. I'm getting biased here, I'd better stop
    You don't see many people over early twenties (if not younger) with pierced eyebrows, this is because as one matures one realises how ridiculous one looks

ReputationRep:
    lol...im not in love with TK!

I think guys with brow piercings look HOT...some can look a little camp, if theyre too groomed.
    Piercings are horrible on either sex, though not as bad as tatoos

ReputationRep:
    Completely head over heels

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    You don't see many people over early twenties (if not younger) with pierced eyebrows, this is because as one matures one realises how ridiculous one looks
    One of my friends got her eyebrow peirced.....it went manky and grew out and now she has a fat scar through her eyebrow. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    At least piercings aren't usually as regretted as tattoos though...they're much harder to remove

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    why? you don't sound modest, lol. I'm not too fond of BRIGHT pink on guys, just a solid coloured pale pink, it looks soo fit, and if you've got the body and personality, i say go for it!
    Yeah, Gap and other shops seem to be trying to sell that colour to guys... it's like pastel pink. I still wouldn't wear it and I am modest.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.