Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    why? you don't sound modest, lol. I'm not too fond of BRIGHT pink on guys, just a solid coloured pale pink, it looks soo fit, and if you've got the body and personality, i say go for it!

yeah i was going to say...not like fuschia or anything...that would look weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    Yeah, Gap and other shops seem to be trying to sell that colour to guys... it's like pastel pink. I still wouldn't wear it and I am modest.
    *sigh* perhaps it's this attitude which makes men in pink such a rare and highly lusted after commodity. I wish the Gap all the best.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, Gap and other shops seem to be trying to sell that colour to guys... it's like pastel pink. I still wouldn't wear it and I am modest.
    You should try it. It looks good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    *sigh* perhaps it's this attitude which makes men in pink such a rare and highly lusted after commodity. I wish the Gap all the best.
    I feel special now, as a 'rare and highly lusted after commodity' !! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra01977)
    I feel special now, as a 'rare and highly lusted after commodity' !! :rolleyes:
    well if you wear pale pink you are! And you should feel special! Keep setting that example, we need more blokes like you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    well if you wear pale pink you are! And you should feel special! Keep setting that example, we need more blokes like you
    I wear both, sometimes i feel the need to wear neon pink though, never fusia though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra01977)
    I wear both, sometimes i feel the need to wear neon pink though, never fusia though!
    do you have a tan? I once saw a guy in neon pink and it actually looked surprisingly good because he had a deep tan and bright blue eyes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    do you have a tan? I once saw a guy in neon pink and it actually looked surprisingly good because he had a deep tan and bright blue eyes
    I have sort of a tan, and i dont have blue eyes , the t shirt i was refering to has bright pink and blue stripes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChloeChloe)
    You should try it. It looks good.

You'll have to convince me then...

ReputationRep:
    girls lusting over you....

ReputationRep:
    being a highly lusted after commodity!

ReputationRep:
    i have neon pink converse trainers, with flowers...theyre last years collection, i dont think you can get them...but theyre all dirty now...which is a shame because i love them . I dont think converse looks good unless theyre clean and look new...or completly mashed up, and youre wearing them with ripped jeans and grungy t-shirt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    i have neon pink converse trainers, with flowers...theyre last years collection, i dont think you can get them...but theyre all dirty now...which is a shame because i love them . I dont think converse looks good unless theyre clean and look new...or completly mashed up, and youre wearing them with ripped jeans and grungy t-shirt.

i have a really tight strappy neon pink vest top, it's wicked! I bought it from the children's section at new look, lol, but it makes me look like i have a tan and makes my *assets* look amazing!

ReputationRep:
    i pretty much change alot...at the mo im a mix of retro/emo/scruffy/preppy style

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    i have a really tight strappy neon pink vest top, it's wicked! I bought it from the children's section at new look, lol, but it makes me look like i have a tan and makes my *assets* look amazing!
    I wouldn't mind having good-looking assets either...
    How good do they look?

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind having good-looking assets either...
    How good do they look?
    whose, yours or mine?! Yours, not too sure. Mine...very good! lol
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    I aim for casual but after an hour or two it usually resembles scruffy :rolleyes:

*wonders how she got biro on her face again*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    Put them in the washing machine!
    I have a pair of the X-High beigh and baby pink Converse, and I periodically put them in the washing machine just so the real colour shows through
    You will need to use a fairly low temperature though, not more than 30 degrees C to prevent them from fading. My black Converse went on a 50 degrees wash once....they went a bit charcoal coloured

ReputationRep:
    Designer, preppy

ReputationRep:
    I live in t-shirts and jeans, and sometimes tracksuits. And I adore trainers. I dont like shoes that much.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.