This discussion is closed.
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by grace)
why? you don't sound modest, lol. I'm not too fond of BRIGHT pink on guys, just a solid coloured pale pink, it looks soo fit, and if you've got the body and personality, i say go for it!

yeah i was going to say...not like fuschia or anything...that would look weird.
grace
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
Yeah, Gap and other shops seem to be trying to sell that colour to guys... it's like pastel pink. I still wouldn't wear it and I am modest.
*sigh* perhaps it's this attitude which makes men in pink such a rare and highly lusted after commodity. I wish the Gap all the best.
ChloeChloe
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yeah, Gap and other shops seem to be trying to sell that colour to guys... it's like pastel pink. I still wouldn't wear it and I am modest.
You should try it. It looks good.

cobra
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by grace)
*sigh* perhaps it's this attitude which makes men in pink such a rare and highly lusted after commodity. I wish the Gap all the best.
I feel special now, as a 'rare and highly lusted after commodity' !! :rolleyes:
grace
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by cobra01977)
I feel special now, as a 'rare and highly lusted after commodity' !! :rolleyes:
well if you wear pale pink you are! And you should feel special! Keep setting that example, we need more blokes like you
cobra
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by grace)
well if you wear pale pink you are! And you should feel special! Keep setting that example, we need more blokes like you
I wear both, sometimes i feel the need to wear neon pink though, never fusia though!
grace
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by cobra01977)
I wear both, sometimes i feel the need to wear neon pink though, never fusia though!
do you have a tan? I once saw a guy in neon pink and it actually looked surprisingly good because he had a deep tan and bright blue eyes
cobra
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by grace)
do you have a tan? I once saw a guy in neon pink and it actually looked surprisingly good because he had a deep tan and bright blue eyes
I have sort of a tan, and i dont have blue eyes , the t shirt i was refering to has bright pink and blue stripes.
SamTheMan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ChloeChloe)
You should try it. It looks good.

You'll have to convince me then...
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
girls lusting over you....
grace
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
being a highly lusted after commodity!
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i have neon pink converse trainers, with flowers...theyre last years collection, i dont think you can get them...but theyre all dirty now...which is a shame because i love them . I dont think converse looks good unless theyre clean and look new...or completly mashed up, and youre wearing them with ripped jeans and grungy t-shirt.
grace
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
i have neon pink converse trainers, with flowers...theyre last years collection, i dont think you can get them...but theyre all dirty now...which is a shame because i love them . I dont think converse looks good unless theyre clean and look new...or completly mashed up, and youre wearing them with ripped jeans and grungy t-shirt.

i have a really tight strappy neon pink vest top, it's wicked! I bought it from the children's section at new look, lol, but it makes me look like i have a tan and makes my *assets* look amazing!
charlord
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i pretty much change alot...at the mo im a mix of retro/emo/scruffy/preppy style
SamTheMan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by grace)
i have a really tight strappy neon pink vest top, it's wicked! I bought it from the children's section at new look, lol, but it makes me look like i have a tan and makes my *assets* look amazing!
I wouldn't mind having good-looking assets either...
How good do they look?
grace
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I wouldn't mind having good-looking assets either...
How good do they look?
whose, yours or mine?! Yours, not too sure. Mine...very good! lol
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I aim for casual but after an hour or two it usually resembles scruffy :rolleyes:

*wonders how she got biro on her face again*
lil-pink-stars
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
Put them in the washing machine!
I have a pair of the X-High beigh and baby pink Converse, and I periodically put them in the washing machine just so the real colour shows through
You will need to use a fairly low temperature though, not more than 30 degrees C to prevent them from fading. My black Converse went on a 50 degrees wash once....they went a bit charcoal coloured
Investmentboy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Designer, preppy
ice_topaz
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
I live in t-shirts and jeans, and sometimes tracksuits. And I adore trainers. I dont like shoes that much.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (264)
46.56%
Take exams next summer (78)
13.76%
Change uni choice through clearing (121)
21.34%
Apply to uni next year instead (60)
10.58%
I'm not applying to university (44)
7.76%

Watched Threads