Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Hey guys...
    I have applied for a course and have been accepted into brunel but I am having second thoughts about it and I think I might want to switch courses.

I still want to stay at Brunel university but I would like to maybe try the course I have applied for out and maybe switch if I dont like it?

Can I do this? Or can I even switch right now..the course that I might switch to is still in clearing

Thank you all
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hello,

Congratulations on your place at Brunel!
    If you're interesting in switching to a different course at Brunel before you start with us, whether you can or not will depend on whether you meet the entry requirements for the new course. You can find out if you do by calling our Admissions team on 01895 265 265. Or you can email them explaining your situation and the new course you're considering.

If you start on the course you're currently accepted on and then want to change, you may still be able to do this but you'll still need to meet the entry requirements and it will depend on the courses in question.

I hope this helps, see you soon!
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Brunel University Representative)
    Hello,

Congratulations on your place at Brunel!
    If you're interesting in switching to a different course at Brunel before you start with us, whether you can or not will depend on whether you meet the entry requirements for the new course. You can find out if you do by calling our Admissions team on 01895 265 265. Or you can email them explaining your situation and the new course you're considering.

If you start on the course you're currently accepted on and then want to change, you may still be able to do this but you'll still need to meet the entry requirements and it will depend on the courses in question.

I hope this helps, see you soon!
    Thank you very much! I still haven't decided...but i think i will trial the course out first

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.