Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    After being ill when I was young, causing bad acid erosion due to antibiotics I have slightly worn enamel on my teeth, I also grind my teeth and they have craze lines, I now have a guard for that, I've thought about veneers but read some horrific after stories that had put me off, plus I can't quite afford them just yet, my gf always tells me they are fine and to stop worrying but I just don't like them, I just want some other people's opinions i hate the colour I hate the shape, I think to myself they can't be that bad? I have a stunning girlfriend haha but please I need some reassurance.

ReputationRep:
    Man, same, I'm sure they're fine, honestly, I don't think people pay that much attention to your teeth unless they're REALLY bad. Take it as a self recognized fault and try and look at everything else you've got going for you I'm sure it's not as bad as you make out anyway dude.

ReputationRep:
    I'm anxious about my teeth because they hurt for the very first time in my life.

ReputationRep:
    This is all I'm seeing Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1472757221.301893.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  5.9 KB
    But I'm sure there are not that bad tbh you have a gf and probably got friends and family too so who else do you need to impress and most people would probably look past it as it about what's on the inside 😊👍🏾

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The link isn't working for some strange reason but Yh I hate my teeth, what you have all said is very true and I appreciate your replys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by STW1989)
    The link isn't working for some strange reason but Yh I hate my teeth, what you have all said is very true and I appreciate your replys
    I hadn't seen the picture before. That's really not that bad At least you have teeth!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by STW1989)
    After being ill when I was young, causing bad acid erosion due to antibiotics I have slightly worn enamel on my teeth, I also grind my teeth and they have craze lines, I now have a guard for that, I've thought about veneers but read some horrific after stories that had put me off, plus I can't quite afford them just yet, my gf always tells me they are fine and to stop worrying but I just don't like them, I just want some other people's opinions i hate the colour I hate the shape, I think to myself they can't be that bad? I have a stunning girlfriend haha but please I need some reassurance.
    I found ur thread hooray
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4293866

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Btw I'm now able to see ur pic and it teeth are not that bad

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.