Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi guys, quitting my job at 26 to start full time learning. They want me to fill in a form stating parent earnings but I have not spoke to them in years and live myself? Also they want a p60 but iam leaving that job and will start a part time job.
    Thanks for any help,
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources


Official student finance zone

Quick Link

Unanswered SAAS Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.