The Student Room Group

Revising for A and AS Level

So i have made an exact plan micro managing all time and events in my day to include free time and breaks study time .ect.

However despite this i am facing a growing issue i have a large amount of bridging materials that i have completed but need to recap.
Along with this i need to recap hings learned at school.

How can make it so i am revising old material, material learned at school without forgetting old materials.
Original post by YensonGrey
So i have made an exact plan micro managing all time and events in my day to include free time and breaks study time .ect.

However despite this i am facing a growing issue i have a large amount of bridging materials that i have completed but need to recap.
Along with this i need to recap hings learned at school.

How can make it so i am revising old material, material learned at school without forgetting old materials.

Choose one day to go over old content. Every Saturday go through one section. Repeat this every week and that way you won't forget what you have learnt previously.
Original post by undercxver
Choose one day to go over old content. Every Saturday go through one section. Repeat this every week and that way you won't forget what you have learnt previously.

That's a good idea especially considering that revision will be stock-pilled upon.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending