Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Who's moving into senghennydd court ? I'm in house J, 3rd floor, flat 11.

Also who has bought paper wristbands ? I have bought one but now I'm concerned my flat mates might not have got it eugh 😑🙃 has anyone got the wristband who doesn't know other people that are going ?

ReputationRep:
    I'm in house j too, on the ground floor in flat 2. I haven't bought the wristband because I left it too late and its sold out now so im hoping there'll be other people in the same situation as me!

ReputationRep:
    I'm in house H flat 4! And I've only found one flat mate so far who hasn't got the wrist band and I have!! so I'm basically in the same position as you haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessx909)
    Who's moving into senghennydd court ? I'm in house J, 3rd floor, flat 11.

Also who has bought paper wristbands ? I have bought one but now I'm concerned my flat mates might not have got it eugh 😑🙃 has anyone got the wristband who doesn't know other people that are going ?
    Hey Neighbour, I'm in Flat 12 in house J lol. I didnt get a wristband as they all sold out :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lachimie)
    Hey Neighbour, I'm in Flat 12 in house J lol. I didnt get a wristband as they all sold out :'(
    Hey ! When are you moving in ? And they are selling single tickets now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilyk1998)
    I'm in house H flat 4! And I've only found one flat mate so far who hasn't got the wrist band and I have!! so I'm basically in the same position as you haha
    Not too far are the houses blocks ?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessx909)
    Hey ! When are you moving in ? And they are selling single tickets now.
    I'm not too sure depends when my parents want to help me move all my stuff, I think Saturday as they wont be working then, what about you ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lachimie)
    I'm not too sure depends when my parents want to help me move all my stuff, I think Saturday as they wont be working then, what about you ?
    I'm moving in Wednesday my parents are taking me down too

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm in house H on the third floor and have bought the wristband, however I don't know if my flatmates have as I haven't found any! When are you moving in? I'm coming Friday.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.