Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Dietetics Applicants 2018 Entry - Current Y12's watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Aw thats great I hope you get an offer soon. Mine would be Glasgow Caley

ReputationRep:
    heya, just out of curiosity if anyone had an interview at Nottingham on the 14th of February have you got any offers yet? aha I'm so impatient but i know if applicants are successful they can hear back from them in a matter of days. Just curious, cheers Aimee )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aldavey)
    heya, just out of curiosity if anyone had an interview at Nottingham on the 14th of February have you got any offers yet? aha I'm so impatient but i know if applicants are successful they can hear back from them in a matter of days. Just curious, cheers Aimee )
    Some people have 😊
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlevelBiologist)
    Some people have 😊
    what from the 14th feb interviews? how do you know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aldavey)
    what from the 14th feb interviews? how do you know?
    Yeah I know someone who has, but she’s a really strong applicant who got offered BBB so I wouldn’t worry too much.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!

I have a question. I've uploaded my 11 year grades document to the Robert Gordon Uni Application Portal, but I made a mistake- I named the document incorrectly 😅 And I can't seem to find how to change it or delete the document. Any help?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karolinakub)
    Hey guys!

I have a question. I've uploaded my 11 year grades document to the Robert Gordon Uni Application Portal, but I made a mistake- I named the document incorrectly 😅 And I can't seem to find how to change it or delete the document. Any help?
    stanislava21 you applied to RGU, do you know?

ReputationRep:
    Is anybody else firming Nottingham?

ReputationRep:
    Hey sorry for the late - has been hectic month!

I have been invited to interviews for all my other choices expect for Glasgow Cali.
    Haven't interviewed for any yet so application hasn't progressed much!

How are yours going and have you heard back from Cali? Hope well!

(Original post by stanislava21)
    Yes I suppose they are a bit slow with replies. Is GCU your first choice? And how is your application going so far? x

ReputationRep:
    My situation is I attended Surrey studying Dietetics a few years ago and had to drop out due to mental health issues. I've now reapplied, just to Surrey this time and have an interview tomorrow! Luckily I know roughly what to expect from last time I went. But I'm still a bit nervous as I've put all my eggs in one basket. Anyone else going to a surrey interview tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone firmed Coventry university for human nutrition and dietetics?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 16, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.