The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've got an electric shock pen (to refer to the threads title).....it's fairly cunning, I have zapped a fair few unknowing teachers by offering them my pen to use teehehe :biggrin:
Reply 41
lil-pink-stars
I've got an electric shock pen (to refer to the threads title).....it's fairly cunning, I have zapped a fair few unknowing teachers by offering them my pen to use teehehe :biggrin:

theyre evil, but it gets suspicious when people come to ya and offer you a pen out of the blue :rolleyes:
TheWolf
theyre evil, but it gets suspicious when people come to ya and offer you a pen out of the blue :rolleyes:

Ah ha but, I didn't do that, I wait for the opportune moment, such as when they ask, 'Has anyone got a balck pen to use in the register?' :wink:
Actually my Latin teacher once wanted to write something on my work, and despite me telling her to use another pen she told me to stop being silly and just let her use the 'zapper pen', although of course she didn't know!
Reply 43
lil-pink-stars
Ah ha but, I didn't do that, I wait for the opportune moment, such as when they ask, 'Has anyone got a balck pen to use in the register?' :wink:
Actually my Latin teacher once wanted to write something on my work, and despite me telling her to use another pen she told me to stop being silly and just let her use the 'zapper pen', although of course she didn't know!

LOL naughty :wink:
TheWolf
LOL naughty :wink:

And also...........sneaky :tongue:
Although naughty is a more preferable description I suppose......more loveable rogue than downright thief!
Reply 45
anyone collect the bad taste bears from the gadget shop??

They make me lafff :smile:
Reply 46
Oh man I have the GREATEST gadget. had it since I was....erm....can't remember actually.

anyway it's a Captain Scarlet Mysteron gun: when u speak into it, your voice changes into the voice of the mysterons! AND when u pull the trigger, the mysteron circles come up in the light........

UNBELIEVABLE! :eek:
Tinykates
i didn't wanna have to say this, but........you're 16

lol :biggrin:
SamTheMan
lol :biggrin:

I don't get it, why's it funny?
Reply 49
tis_me_lord
I don't get it, why's it funny?

i laughed as well, sorry
Cossack
i laughed as well, sorry

:eek: Well i might find it funny if i understand...
Reply 51
tis_me_lord
:eek: Well i might find it finny if i understand...

guess its just one of those jokes that only the over 16s get :biggrin:
tis_me_lord
:eek: Well i might find it finny if i understand...

lol lol what a hypocrisy...
I also laughed at the "stop rubbishing my threads" comment.

Latest

Trending

Trending