Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Think my friends boyfriend is cheating Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok, so as a single girl who gets bored often I have Tinder and POF which I occasionally browse if I fancy talking to strangers.

Anyway, a couple of months ago when I only had Tinder I saw my friends boyfriend on Tinder. I didn't think much of it as I know your profile can still appear even if you've not been on the app in months. But, on POF you can see who's viewed your profile and who's active... and there he was!

His profile was definitely recent as he even included pictures of my him and his girlfriend. Now, my dilemma is do I tell her?! If he's cheating on her I'd want to tell her but then at the same time I don't know whether he's on apps such as this for maybe a good time as a couple if you get my drift? As in they want to include an extra person in the equation.

I haven't spoke to this friend in MONTHS but I definitely know she's still with him. What do I do?! Do I go ahead and send her a screenshot or message him on the app asking him wtf he's doing. I don't want to embarrass my friend if it is kinky stuff but I also don't want her to be cheated on.

ReputationRep:
    Just tell her what you've seen, without sounding accusatory. Simples :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I was put in a situation last month where I suspected my partner to be cheating. I got in contact with denouement investigations who gave me photographic proof of what was actually going on (they do provide some wicked services). They were very cheap to use and cut me a discount.

Might be worth taking a look if anybody is going through a similar thing, I think their prices are on the site.

Feel free to message me directly or on here for any elaborations on what actually happened! ******
    Kind Regards,
    Kelly

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I was put in a situation last month where I suspected my partner to be cheating. I got in contact with denouement investigations who gave me photographic proof of what was actually going on (they do provide some wicked services). They were very cheap to use and cut me a discount.

Might be worth taking a look if anybody is going through a similar thing, I think their prices are on the site.

Feel free to message me directly or on here for any elaborations on what actually happened! *******
    Kind Regards,
    Kelly

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Feel free to message me directly or on here for any elaborations on what actually happened! *******
    Kind Regards,
    Kelly

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 4, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.