Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I'm going into year 11, and I do AQA GCSE Music, and i find it so hard! anyone have any tips to help or anything?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    You mean the theory or the practical? What do you find hard? I just completed it so I can advise you if you want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moggygeorgieee)
    You mean the theory or the practical? What do you find hard? I just completed it so I can advise you if you want
    The theory. I find it hard to remember the keywords and to apply them to music

ReputationRep:
    Get your teacher to do TONS of past papers with you. It's hard to do them because you need the track but what we always did (which got me from a C to A*) is we got the paper and looked through it then asked our teacher the meaning of any words in their we didn't understand and she'd tell us. Then we did the paper knowing what all the words meant. The more we did the less words we had to ask. Hope this helps 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amberwalters)
    Get your teacher to do TONS of past papers with you. It's hard to do them because you need the track but what we always did (which got me from a C to A*) is we got the paper and looked through it then asked our teacher the meaning of any words in their we didn't understand and she'd tell us. Then we did the paper knowing what all the words meant. The more we did the less words we had to ask. Hope this helps 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
    thank you for the advice, but my only problem is that my teacher doesn't teach me anything, she just makes us do shows and that, she expects us to know everything! but thank you, i will try and get her to do some past papers with me

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.