Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just thought I'd make a thread to see who's going to sheffield this september. Post some stuff about yourself (pic if you want), would be cool to spot some people from here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seafood)
    Just thought I'd make a thread to see who's going to sheffield this september. Post some stuff about yourself (pic if you want), would be cool to spot some people from here.
    Well, this must be the third thread about 'who's going Sheffield', might as well reply:

Law LLB (M100) October 2004
    Applied for accomodation at Tapton

not heard anything else from them, yet!

ReputationRep:
    I will do MA in Law. Have applied a postgraduate accommodation in Halifax. Do you know how it is? spacious? quiet? Good food? I hope so!! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Me me me!

Starting Dentistry this year, applied to Ranmoor.. simply because i want one of those 20-something en-suites!! Umm, photo.. only one i can seem to find at the min, not that good..
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Hold an unconditional offer to Study medicine at Sheffield, so i'm definitely going there!
    Name: Farhad
    International student from Mauritius
    Course: 5 yr MBcHB programme
    Applied to Crescent flats, so i'm learning how to cook these days!
    here's my photo : hehe

ReputationRep:
    me. geography. sorry i'm boring but i'm sure we've done this before!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I hadn't realised it had all been done before. oops.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seafood)
    Sorry, I hadn't realised it had all been done before. oops.
    Come on Seafood, post some more, this sub forum is dead, make it alive!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Come on Seafood, post some more, this sub forum is dead, make it alive!!!

I'll try my best but most stuff seems to have been covered by the looks of it. Will probably perk up after results when everyone knows they'll be going/not going. Cheers to Expression for writing up all the info, muchos muchos useful, nice one.

Feel free to add me to msn, would be good to talk to some Sheffield-ee's.

ReputationRep:
    hopefully going to sheffield in sep 2004...doing LLB course. applied to earnshaw halls. still havnt heard anything but not too worried. gettin myself slightly worked up abt results though i knw i've done my best!!
    wierd thing is 4 out of 5 ppl frm my college have all picked earnshaw as well!! so much for getting away from them!! haha.

ReputationRep:
    hi ive got a conditional offer for hallam to do physio which starts before the moving in week which i read was the 18th or sumfin....does anyone know if i move in before? course is meant2 start on 10th???
    prob wont get grades anyway but stil if any1 knows then plz reply thanx x

ReputationRep:
    Business Studies ABB. Applied for Stephenson like everyone else, would probably prefer to go to Ranmoor or Earnshaw now...

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 12, 2004
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.