The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Am in the only one who still hasn't got an enrolment email yet?

I've got an offer, accepted and everything. My course starts in a few weeks yet I am still waiting for enrolment details. I phoned the uni today to find out what was going on and they weren't much help. They keep saying my details aren't on the system yet. How is that possible? They should have all my details. This is really getting beyond annoying and I am thinking about withdrawing and not going uni at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
I'm in the same boat, Ive been accepted an everything and start Childrens nursing in 2 weeks and still no email but yesterday I got an email saying they're missing a bunch of stuff from me and now that I've sent it it should only be a few days. I've feel the same as you and I'm partly thinking I might as well not go but I think if you've been accepted then there shouldn't be too much of a problem. Maybe get a parent to ring up for you?
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by ekfpayne
I'm in the same boat, Ive been accepted an everything and start Childrens nursing in 2 weeks and still no email but yesterday I got an email saying they're missing a bunch of stuff from me and now that I've sent it it should only be a few days. I've feel the same as you and I'm partly thinking I might as well not go but I think if you've been accepted then there shouldn't be too much of a problem. Maybe get a parent to ring up for you?

Getting a parent to ring in won't help. I identify as a mature student in my twenties. I'm getting sick of calling the uní every week. They really should have given me my enrolment details by now but you will be ok. You'll get your enrolment details by next week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending