The Student Room Group

How does it feel like when a girl likes you back?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by yungaheartz
disfigured people can find love too

It's gotten to a point where I'm so anxious, I can't approach anyone. It will be so stressful to be with someone. Also very, very hurtful to be turned down after talking to someone and getting to know her. I don't want it anymore.
Original post by Anonymous
It's gotten to a point where I'm so anxious, I can't approach anyone. It will be so stressful to be with someone. Also very, very hurtful to be turned down after talking to someone and getting to know her. I don't want it anymore.

what is the disfigurement though if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by yungaheartz
what is the disfigurement though if you don't mind me asking?

2nd, 3rd degree burns.
Original post by Pinkberry_y
One girl will like you for who you are, don't be disheartened

Just the one.
Feels great being loved. You get them warm fuzzy feelings.It feels like e or MDMA.
Original post by ChickenMadness
Just the one.

No reason to be a dick. I know.
There's a girl who is currently talking to me daily trying to get to know me and sort of vice versa. I don't show it but it feels good, even when I say something rude or weird she's open to it and is unrealistically nice to me, makes me feel powerful and in control and wanted.

Important is the word, it makes you feel very important and you can feel your insides elevating with your feelings.
No reason to be a dick. I know.

lol joking not actually serious.
Original post by TreeFellOnMe
There's a girl who is currently talking to me daily trying to get to know me and sort of vice versa. I don't show it but it feels good, even when I say something rude or weird she's open to it and is unrealistically nice to me, makes me feel powerful and in control and wanted.

Important is the word, it makes you feel very important and you can feel your insides elevating with your feelings.

This describes it perfectly
I am in the same boat, I have a physical deformity with my face which really destroys my confidence, I often get looked at twice by people walking past me because of it. I'm single and never had a girlfriend and I'm not sure if I ever will. I'm a pretty nice person it's just that deformity which puts me down.

I don't know how to he'll you but may be knowing that there is another person with a similar issue may make you feel better.
Reply 30
Gee. OP and any others, girls aren't not going to like romantically you because of what you look like.

They will not be romantically interested if you're too nice, beta, not mysterious and most importantly lack confidence. (Summed up)

Get rid of this defeated mentality because first and foremost, it's not even true. Secondly its counterproductive to your desires.

Go out there and be a dick. But make sure you're a charming dick.

They'll come lining up to see your scars buddy.
*help.

Would just like to add that at least I have my family to love me, I guess that is what gets me through life. :-)
Original post by RooshV
Gee. OP and any others, girls aren't not going to like romantically you because of what you look like.

They will not be romantically interested if you're too nice, beta, not mysterious and most importantly lack confidence. (Summed up)

Get rid of this defeated mentality because first and foremost, it's not even true. Secondly its counterproductive to your desires.

Go out there and be a dick. But make sure you're a charming dick.

They'll come lining up to see your scars buddy.

Um, yeah have you ever made a girl you like to be physically repulsed by you? as in, see it on her face that she's disgusted? No? then take that **** elsewhere mate. You don't know ****.
I've never felt like this in my life and I'm not going to feel it in the future either (my body is disfigured so no girl is going to like me).

I want to know how ti feels like to have a girl like you and care about you, text you first thing in the morning, wanting to know you, etc. All those things people take for granted.

Sorry for the gloomy thread, it's just something I won't experience and I'm severely depressed about it.

This makes me feel quite sad.

It's like a distinct, warm, fuzzy, butterflies-in-your-stomach sort of thing I suppose.
Reply 34
Um, yeah have you ever made a girl you like to be physically repulsed by you? as in, see it on her face that she's disgusted? No? then take that **** elsewhere mate. You don't know ****.

Thanks for that lovely reply.

Your personality seems horrific.

Yeah you're going to be alone for a long time buddy.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by RooshV
Thanks for that lovely reply.

Your personality seems horrific.

Yeah you're going to be alone for a long time buddy.

Brah he's just distraught. Been through a lot, probably heard the whole "someone will love you for you" a ton of times.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 36
Original post by Dissemble
Brah he's just distraught. Been through a lot, probably heard the whole "someone will love you for you" a ton of times.

I don't care.

If you tell me where I said "someone will love you for you" or even hinted at that, I'll send you a customised cookie.
Original post by RooshV
I don't care.

If you tell me where I said "someone will love you for you" or even hinted at that, I'll send you a customised cookie.

Dissemble is right, I've heard the someone will like you for yourself thing as well (that's what all taken people say lol), nowadays physical attraction is so important (whether your a guy or a girl) even I consider it important (even in the *****y situation I'm in).

This is the limbo op and myself are in, having a physical problem & not knowing what to do about it, we're simply just venting our frustrations. You probably won't understand the mental turmoil this brings.
Dissemble is right, I've heard the someone will like you for yourself thing as well (that's what all taken people say lol), nowadays physical attraction is so important (whether your a guy or a girl) even I consider it important (even in the *****y situation I'm in).

This is the limbo op and myself are in, having a physical problem & not knowing what to do about it, we're simply just venting our frustrations. You probably won't understand the mental turmoil this brings.

I'm not venting out. I don't understand why he would give such "advice" as "be beta, a bad boy" and "oh GEE, well, why don't you just wake up one day and be a powerful person lke me!?!?" especially when none such "advice" has been solicited (I didn't set out to make this thread about me, I wanted to hear how people feel when they know someone really likes them as much as they like them - confusing prose sorry).

He sounds like a douche with 0 emotional intelligence.
2nd, 3rd degree burns.

awww :frown:

but i've still heard of burns victims who have found love so like i said, nothing is impossible
:wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending