Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Pakistani guys....

ReputationRep:
    Girls do u find pakistani guys attractive.... ????

ReputationRep:
    Here we go again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    Here we go again
    You summed it up lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Some yes

ReputationRep:
    All I can say is...:facepalm:

Not in the slightest. I'm Pakistani myself and I cannot stand the self entitled/absorbed "rude boy" attitude many pak boys have. Especially the way they express themselves in their speech.

Obviously these are sweeping statements but imo they're the least attractive and most cringey type.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stinglikeabee)
    Girls do u find pakistani guys attractive.... ????
    Are you Pakistani or Arab?

ReputationRep:
    According to various polls, surveys and articles they are near the lower end of the dating pool.

ReputationRep:
    Majority of 'Pakistanis' in the UK are from a disputed territory called Kashmir that neither fully part of Pakistan nor India. So that does not make them
    real Pakistanis. In fact they can't even devise for themselves which side they want to be on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Not in the slightest. I'm Pakistani myself and I cannot stand the self entitled/absorbed "rude boy" attitude many pak boys have. Especially the way they express themselves in their speech.

Obviously these are sweeping statements but imo they're the least attractive and most cringey type.

What is your type then? And not all asian lads are bad once u get past the rude boy outlook. They can actually be quite sweet and funny and some of them are really good friends.

I'm a Pakistani girl and I only date white men. It's great because it really pee's off Pakistani men the hypocrites that they are lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edo123)
    Majority of 'Pakistanis' in the UK are from a disputed territory called Kashmir that neither fully part of Pakistan nor India. So that does not make themreal Pakistanis. In fact they can't even devise for themselves which side they want to be on.
    Actually most Kashmiris want to be part of Pakistan, and the Kashmiris that live in Pakistani administered Kashmir already have Pakistani citizenship making them Pakistanis.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a Pakistani girl and I only date white men. It's great because it really pee's off Pakistani men the hypocrites that they are lol
    Lakh lanath

(Original post by AbdulALI)
    Lakh lanath
    Lol this is what I mean.

(Original post by Edo123)
    Majority of 'Pakistanis' in the UK are from a disputed territory called Kashmir that neither fully part of Pakistan nor India. So that does not make them
    real Pakistanis. In fact they can't even devise for themselves which side they want to be on.
    lmao "most" and how do you know that ? tf is that what they tell you...

ReputationRep:
    Lol this is what I mean.
    besharam

ReputationRep:
    Only Zayn Malik and that is it.......I could never look at a Pakistani boy and think "oh you're cute" or "you're hot"...no way....I could look at other races and ethnicity but not Pakistanis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    All I can say is...:facepalm:
    oh thats a facepalm, thought you were holding your nose lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Allie4)
    oh thats a facepalm, thought you were holding your nose lol
    Lmaoooo 😂😂😂😂 yh it's a face palm 😏 Lolz ☺️

ReputationRep:

Thats so true. Like why is it acceptable for pakistani men to date white girks yet its not acceptable at all for pakistani girls ti do the same. Whats with that??

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 21, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.