Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I believe this to be a very important part of your personal statement, but I don't really know how to go about writing it. This is what I have got.

For a substantial amount of time, I have been engrossed by the immense power that money has over the world and even more interested in what is behind the financial world’s ‘front cover’.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    You won't be able to use that opening sentence; it will be flagged up by UCAS' anti-plagiarism software (even if you remove it from your post). Don't post any part of your personal statement on public forums.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snufkin)
    You won't be able to use that opening sentence; it will be flagged up by UCAS' anti-plagiarism software (even if you remove it from your post). Don't post any part of your personal statement on public forums.
    Thanks, I will keep that it mind now. lol.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Write the rest of the PS first, that will help

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Find your perfect uni course

Don't know where to apply? Let our uni match maker be your guide

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.