Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Hi Guys

    I failed my final year at Coventry university and i was awarded with a Diploma of Higher Education (DipHE) which basically means i completed first and second year successfully, and now i need to try and do third year again . i sent my school an email and seems like its kinda impossible for me to re do third year again , so i was wondering is it possible to apply somewhere ( a different uni) in order to complete my degree . But will the school accept me if they see that my overall was a fail?

    i would appreciate any help on here

Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.