Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awaiting)
    i found out about it all, its true..if u have any further questions u can make the thread lols im lazy
    cya
    i got this form too, but in the pack the university sent me, it said that if u have an unconditional offer you dont have to do anything. i also sent an email to the admissions office but they did not answer yet, although its already a week i asked them about it...

can you tell me, if i have to send this form or not? as i said, the booklet says, u dont have to confirm anything. the letter saýs u have to confirm within two weeks. i got it 3 weeks ago, but as i live abroad it took ages until i received it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awaiting)
    im guessing ur using your nick 'chaka' as the indian meaning? Why would u call urself that! LOLS!
    yeh i know. no i dont mean the hindi meaning, its chaka because well, i tool the first 2 letters of my surname, the first 2 of my first name, and since chak would sound stupid i added an a.

ReputationRep:
    ok, i think im going to study in switzerland now, well for a year atleast at ETH Zuerich

ReputationRep:
    congratulations! hope to see u there. i dont get my results till August 10th, which is soon actually!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chaka)
    i would just liek everyone to know that warwick has now accepted me and given me a place! wooohooooo!

Hi guys, I got my place formally accepted now. Im gonna study MPhys. I hope theres still a place for me at orientation, cus I have airplane tickets...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenK)
    i got this form too, but in the pack the university sent me, it said that if u have an unconditional offer you dont have to do anything. i also sent an email to the admissions office but they did not answer yet, although its already a week i asked them about it...

can you tell me, if i have to send this form or not? as i said, the booklet says, u dont have to confirm anything. the letter saýs u have to confirm within two weeks. i got it 3 weeks ago, but as i live abroad it took ages until i received it
    have u already got it? coz i havnt ..quite worriing..but yes you do have to send it back.

ReputationRep:
    FINALLY I've been officialy accepted to Warwick! Gee, only a month after my grades were published...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linda)
    FINALLY I've been officialy accepted to Warwick! Gee, only a month after my grades were published...
    Did you get a letter or check the UCAS website?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwarwick)
    Did you get a letter or check the UCAS website?
    I got a letter from the admission office saying I was accepted and apolegizing for the delay. UCAS slip should arrive later this week they said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chaka)
    i would just liek everyone to know that warwick has now accepted me and given me a place! wooohooooo!
    bad luck - could you not go anywhere better?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiksilver)
    @Linda: Ok Thanks

@Quiksilver: Where are you off to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiksilver)
    sorry guys, just j/king
    (no need to go to extremes *dave* :rolleyes: )

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.