The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Dionysus
http://www.myfoxla.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=3894628&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2.1

How can these people actually still be fooling the public with stories like this? "Anonymous" lol. Most of H&R must be hackers, then, I presume?

Why did you put fox news in the subject line? Fox televison is not the same as Fox News Channel.
lol /b/tards
Simpy stunning. I love how the narrator mentioning "domestic violence" necessitates an image of a random truck being blown up somewhere.
Reply 4
Only in America
moral of the story: don't use myspace :p:
Davetherave
Simpy stunning. I love how the narrator mentioning "domestic violence" necessitates an image of a random truck being blown up somewhere.

haha yea, it reminded me of that simpsons episode; 'behind the laughter' with all the random visuals to go along with the narration.
Reply 7
You should have seen the Fox Community Forums about 10 minutes after this was posted on /b/.

Its twisted so much. That guy who was interviewed asked people to raid another guy, but it went wrong for him. I forgot his name. His mom bought a dog to protect them from the Internet.

Lulz. Truly Epic Lulz.
I Got Epic Lulz From This Report>
Reply 9
where that dude had the megaphone and was wrecking the last harry potter was an absolute classic.
Wow! *So shocked.* My mum was saying eariler something about on the news involving people's journals getting hacked and I told her they must have visited dodgy sites to get keyloggers which allow the hackers to see their passwords. I was thinking of stuff like people using game accounts but this is far worse. Even if they did visit dodgy sites they don't deserve this. I don't understand why the FBI won't do anything! :eek:
I'm buying a husky to protect me from 4chan.
NSiky
I'm buying a husky to protect me from 4chan.

The dog was in case someone actually tried to enter their house (as their details were for all to see and they were getting death threats).
Eubacterium
The dog was in case someone actually tried to enter their house (as their details were for all to see and they were getting death threats).

If I were them, I'd be more worried about exploding yellow vans.
Rules 1 & 2, newfags.
Reply 15
Hahaha.

I was going to say 'rules 1 & 2' but someone beat me to it.

Lulz.
Onemandisaster
Rules 1 & 2, newfags.

gb2 gaia.
For the love of god, someone bring back The Day Today :frown:
Reply 18
Rulefags
Rules 1 and 2 only apply to /b/ anyway, they can mention 4chan all they like.
Reply 19
This makes Brass Eye look serious.

Latest

Trending

Trending