The Student Room Group

Nottingham Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GenericEm
I really love the look of Keele, been able to visit that one most as it's local, but I love the look of all of them really! I have an interview at HYMS on the 7th, so nervous but excited:smile: Haven't heard from others though so just waiting haha. Have you heard from anywhere?

Not yet! Good luck with your interview it's so soon! Let me know how it goes X what's your first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Shencha
Not yet! Good luck with your interview it's so soon! Let me know how it goes X what's your first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, and will do! I don't have a first choice tbh, I'll be happy with anyone who wants me really:smile: and good luck, hopefully you'll hear from some soon enough! You'll have to tell me x
Original post by GenericEm
Thank you, and will do! I don't have a first choice tbh, I'll be happy with anyone who wants me really:smile: and good luck, hopefully you'll hear from some soon enough! You'll have to tell me x

I will do! And literally same, I'd be more than happy for ANYONE to take me 😂😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't received this email everyone has been talking about ...

Do you think this means anything significant or am I just over thinking?
Original post by medschooldream

Probably overthinking... Or maybe yours hasn't arrived yet as some people got there's in the morning and mine came late evening

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe check your spam/junk folders

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone heard anything? Since they're interviewing in December and I'm assuming not the last week or so bc of Christmas etc, surely some people would have to have heard or be hearing very soon?

Posted from TSR Mobile
When do we get interviews???
Original post by Fusarium
When do we get interviews???

That's the million dollar question lol

Overthinking. Nottingham sucks at sending emails. DOnt worry about it
Original post by Shencha
Has anyone heard anything? Since they're interviewing in December and I'm assuming not the last week or so bc of Christmas etc, surely some people would have to have heard or be hearing very soon?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't stress about it. Maybe 10% will hear from them now, almost everyone get interviewant after Christmas.
Original post by Nottie
Overthinking. Nottingham sucks at sending emails. DOnt worry about it

Don't stress about it. Maybe 10% will hear from them now, almost everyone get interviewant after Christmas.

Thanks Nottie. This wait is just making us all anxious. I guess best to leave it at the back of our minds for now.
Reply 191
Is anybody else not able to log in to the MyNottingham portal?
Original post by _MAT_

Why do we need to log into there ? Is it any useful?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 193
Original post by _MAT_

How do you log in? I go to the page where all applicants are required to log in, click on UCAS undergraduate and it gives a link where we are supposed to log in. This link directs to the Mynottingham general page but where are we supposed to log in.?
Original post by _MAT_

yeah I can't either! Every time I try to go to the link it says page not found :/
Original post by RKM21
How do you log in? I go to the page where all applicants are required to log in, click on UCAS undergraduate and it gives a link where we are supposed to log in. This link directs to the Mynottingham general page but where are we supposed to log in.?

If it's just the link broken, have you tried a google search for My Nottingham Portal.
Original post by meddad
If it's just the link broken, have you tried a google search for My Nottingham Portal.

same issue! i looked it up but I can't seem to find any other page for undergraduates applying
Original post by whatfun
same issue! i looked it up but I can't seem to find any other page for undergraduates applying

The UCL portal is down for maintenance this weekend - maybe they're both run my the same company & so the Nottingham portal is also down for maintenance?
Original post by OloMed
Thanks Nottie. This wait is just making us all anxious. I guess best to leave it at the back of our minds for now.

If that makes you feel any better, Nottingham usually sends everything on Mondays. Starting from generic emails through interview invites to offers and rejections.
Original post by Nottie
If that makes you feel any better, Nottingham usually sends everything on Mondays. Starting from generic emails through interview invites to offers and rejections.

Thanks! Will not be checking my email on Monday as its my birthday and I don't want to see a rejection 😂😂😂😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending