The Student Room Group

Nottingham Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fusarium
When was the last batch of offers given out. Like last month?

I think it may have been a few weeks ago? Looking at last year's thread there had been several batches of offers given by now. Still waiting from December...
Reply 961
Original post by portia31
I think it may have been a few weeks ago? Looking at last year's thread there had been several batches of offers given by now. Still waiting from December...

There were more interviews yesterday and then none until 3rd and 4th April I think so maybe there will be another batch of offers soon?
Original post by portia31

Same here.
Anyone else waiting for an offer/ rejection who applied for the A108? Was interviewed in December but some other ppl have said they've been waiting since then too.
Original post by Jiminy Cricket
Anyone else waiting for an offer/ rejection who applied for the A108? Was interviewed in December but some other ppl have said they've been waiting since then too.

Yeah me too. I was just checking and Nottingham had given so many offers on this very day last year. The wait is literally driving me mad. :frown:
Original post by doc.dolittle
Yeah me too. I was just checking and Nottingham had given so many offers on this very day last year. The wait is literally driving me mad. :frown:

I got my other offer on Friday. So I'm guessing since it's the end of the week(ish) they'll have released them at the end of this week.
I got my other offer on Friday. So I'm guessing since it's the end of the week(ish) they'll have released them at the end of this week.

Where was your other offer from?
Original post by doc.dolittle
Where was your other offer from?

Leicester
By the looks of it guys/gals. From looking at 2016 post. Majority of ppl found out before second week of march. So these next couple of weeks is where you'll probably find out.
By the looks of it guys/gals. From looking at 2016 post. Majority of ppl found out before second week of march. So these next couple of weeks is where you'll probably find out.

But did they have interviews in April last year though?
My interview was this week how long do you reckon I'll have to wait to hear back?
All I know is last year most ppl found out if they had an offer/rejection by the 10-14th of march. I'm guessing they'll release another batch of offers after the 4/5th of April interviews. My friend has 3 rejections so being in the grey is better than being rejected ATM.
Has anyone got an interview in April?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jules12345
Has anyone got an interview in April?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup
I have received an offer from nottingham and think I will firm it but was just wondering if there was any current students who could advise me on accommodation - I was thinking of self-catered but just wondered if this was the right choice and which one would be the best to apply for?

Thanks!
Original post by gbennett81
I have received an offer from nottingham and think I will firm it but was just wondering if there was any current students who could advise me on accommodation - I was thinking of self-catered but just wondered if this was the right choice and which one would be the best to apply for?

Thanks!

When you receive the offer? A100 or A108?
Reply 976
Original post by gbennett81

Thanks!

Hey! Congrats!
When did you receive an offer and when was your interview?

I asked some students about this at the interview and they said the catered food was good and it had a good system- so they seemed to recommend caterered- but then again if you like/ are good at cooking then it would be different for you?
Thanks! I got my offer around a month ago and had my interview on the 17th Jan (I think)! I kind of was thinking self catered but after seeing reviews immnow considering catered as well! Don't wanna end up feeling isolated if I'm off campus so that's my only worry with self catered really !
hi guys! I have my interview on the 3rd of April, I was just wondering how do I upload my passport on the portal if there is no "passport info" as a document label? :s-smilie:
Reply 979
Original post by ceciliaaa
hi guys! I have my interview on the 3rd of April, I was just wondering how do I upload my passport on the portal if there is no "passport info" as a document label? :s-smilie:

I have mine the same day! What time is yours? I just used the "applicant upload" label since the UK passport info one isn't there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending