I don't like it!!!! Watch

icklebrov
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Lets be honest. What's not to like? I've never sucked off a guy because i'm straight but seriously, what's so disgusting about it? is their personal hygeiene THAT bad? Surely its just like a big warm lollypop. And it's not like you have to even have any *** in your mouth if theres communication.

If you love someone you shold want to pleasure them and make them happy, so actually i totally understand why blokes pressurise if they really enjoy it. Especially if the girl expects the guy to go down on her.
icklebrov
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Having said that, it depends on how the pressure manifests itself, of course it should be playful/nice not horrible!
hippieglitter
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by icklebrov)
Lets be honest. What's not to like? I've never sucked off a guy because i'm straight but seriously, what's so disgusting about it? is their personal hygeiene THAT bad? Surely its just like a big warm lollypop. And it's not like you have to even have any *** in your mouth if theres communication.

If you love someone you shold want to pleasure them and make them happy, so actually i totally understand why blokes pressurise if they really enjoy it. Especially if the girl expects the guy to go down on her.
I have never had a penis flavoured lollipop, clean or not they don't taste that nice. Maybe you should try it, then you will understand us girls a lot more.
Music_Enthusiast
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by hippieglitter)
I have never had a penis flavoured lollipop, clean or not they don't taste that nice. Maybe you should try it, then you will understand us girls a lot more.
Maybe you could try a flavoured lubricant or condom?
icklebrov
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
No i don't think i should try it thanks. I've licked a girls bits though and they don't always taste that great but i got over that because i wanted to please the person i loved.
supernova2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I don't think many girls at all really enjoy giving it. They just do it because they like making their partners happy/turned on. Its the same for men giving oral to women. It doesn't taste good, it can be tiring but its nice to pleasure your partner and you enjoy that part of it.
Anonymous #3
Report 11 years ago
Most girls don't mind it.
Music_Enthusiast
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I've just found the official reason why girls don't like giving oral: :coma:!
silverbolt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
it depends on your own preference i guess, some girls hate doing it some girls really enjoy it,

Im really lucky that my gf is in the latter catagory
grace
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by icklebrov)

hahahaha you are officially my new favourite person.
that_time
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I've never had a lollipop with sweaty pubic hair attached to it.
grace
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by that_time)
you don't know what you're missing
Phantom Phoenix
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I really enjoy it, but I don't know any other girls that do. Apparently there are more of us though, hello there! :hello:
Music_Enthusiast
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by that_time)
Mine doesn't because I trim.
billbonesknowswhatimean
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Okay so is it weird if I don't like oral sex???? I am a girl and I just find it weird and sickening and I have tried to do it but I just can't do it anymore. I really don't like it. I know most guys absolutely love it and all but I just don't like it which complicates things a bit. I even had to break up with a guy once because he insisted I do it and I didn't and in the end I left him for being inconsiderate. Am I being uptight??Its not that I haven't tried....I did try and a quite number of times but I have never liked it and I doubt I ever will. Is it that difficult to find a guy who would actually understand my sentiments for once??Sorry if I am ranting on but I feel very upset.
marry me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.87%
No (515)
72.13%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise