Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Haven't met a single person applying for this course, so show yourselves here 😂
    What do u want to do as a career and with what grades are u applying? 🤔
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Have you tried looking for the official facebook group?

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm thinking about applying to medical biosciences with management. I havent really made up my mind about what I want to be doing but I like the course content. Have you started writing a personal statement yet? How about you, what do you want to do in the future?

ReputationRep:
    I applied for this course a month ago and I am applying for it with predicted grades of 3A*s and 1A(A-level). How about you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for this course as well!

ReputationRep:
    Me too - did you guys get that email saying they were "assessing your eligibility over the coming weeks"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluegirl64)
    Me too - did you guys get that email saying they were "assessing your eligibility over the coming weeks"?
    Yes I did! I really want to get in 😩

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluegirl64)
    Yes, just a few days ago

ReputationRep:
    do you guys know when decisions will be made?

ReputationRep:
    I wrote my personal statement focused on applying for biology – do you guys think it will be okay for the medical biosciences course as well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 15lial1)
    I wrote my personal statement focused on applying for biology – do you guys think it will be okay for the medical biosciences course as well?
    Yeah I think so. A lot of people are medics who've put it as their 5th choice. So they have personal statements relating to medicine. So a biology ps is definitely fine.

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for medical biosciences at Imperial College!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherryyy)
    Well done! Was your personal statement tailored for biomedical sciences? And when did you submit your application? I have also applied, but still awaiting any response. Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    Did you have to do some kind of assesment? In bio and chm? O rother subjects that your offer was based on?
    I ahve applied just before january 15 and have not received any letters from ICL(except one about student finance)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by radvilemaur)
    Did you have to do some kind of assesment? In bio and chm? O rother subjects that your offer was based on?
    I ahve applied just before january 15 and have not received any letters from ICL(except one about student finance)
    Same is the case with my friend! Please keep us notified of your progress on your application!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by symaaa)
    Well done! Was your personal statement tailored for biomedical sciences? And when did you submit your application? I have also applied, but still awaiting any response. Thank you.
    Yes my personal statement was tailored for biomedical sciences. I submitted mine at around 25th of October

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by radvilemaur)
    No they didn't ask me for any assessment or interview

ReputationRep:
    Yes my personal statement was tailored for biomedical sciences. I submitted mine at around 25th of October
    Thanks for your reply!

ReputationRep:
    Do you think it's a rejection if we haven't heard yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naibby)
    Do you think it's a rejection if we haven't heard yet?
    I'm not sure... Haven't heard either. If it's late does it actually mean that it's a rejection

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.