Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone had it posted or emailed to them?

When can we expect to receive it?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by razoba)
    Anyone had it posted or emailed to them?

When can we expect to receive it?
    Hi,

I'm working really hard on making this available in the app sometime next week, myself and the Welcome Week team are just finalizing the last of the events, and getting me the student credentials of everyone joining this year.

Bare with us.

Josh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aston University)
    Hi,

I'm working really hard on making this available in the app sometime next week, myself and the Welcome Week team are just finalizing the last of the events, and getting me the student credentials of everyone joining this year.

Bare with us.

Josh
    Any further updates to the freshers week timetable?

Thanks
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Any further updates to the freshers week timetable?

Thanks
    Hi,

I'm in the final stage now all the sessions are confirmed and all of the code has been tested it should hopefully be going live this evening, thanks for your patience.

Josh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aston University)
    Hi,

I'm in the final stage now all the sessions are confirmed and all of the code has been tested it should hopefully be going live this evening, thanks for your patience.

Josh
    Comes up with this error

The Redirector was unable to locate the published timetable

No match found with the specified parameters

ReputationRep:
    When do I get stage 3 enrolment time? Not recieved any information and already had stage 2 photo accepted. I dont know where im meant find this aston welcome container
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Comes up with this error

The Redirector was unable to locate the published timetable

No match found with the specified parameters
    Hi,

Are you opening Welcome Week Schedule and Welcome Week Itenerary or the actual timetable tile?

Everything should be live and listed in the Schedule.

Josh

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing finance?? Can you post what your timetable is like(: i'm thinking of applying next year so am curious on what hrs/how many days off you get

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.