Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    First of all let me state I am a GCSE student, second of all don't tell me things like 'You're too young' and 'You don't have to think about things like this yet' please just answer my questions.

    Moving on, I'm quite interested in accounting right now but I'm so confused with all these qualifications you can get.
    I've researched what AAT is but what's an ACA qualification? Is it an equivalent?
    And when do you get these qualific ations? I know that there are 4 levels do you get the first one in university, something like that?
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 2, 2016
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.