Pizza hut or pizza express? Watch

Pisswinkles
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
They're very different. You wouldn't take someone on a date to pizza hut, but they are great for takeaways. Pizza express is sexy as but I wouldn't have them as a takeaway.
OnlyMe!
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well, anything closer to traditional Italian pizza tastes better, so Pizza Express wins!

However, if i fancy a bit of stodge, Pizza Hut is ideal.
ipswichblade
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Pizza Express but at the moment Pizza hut with the 50% off voucher!
emerley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You can't compare the two at all!
Pizza Express where I am is a pretty posh restaurant with lovely starters, loads of different proper pizza toppings and good desserts. They have live jazz music often and the atmosphere is lovely. I really like it in there and would go there for a proper meal out in the evening.
Pizza Hut on the other hand is just a choice of manky takeaway pizzas only sat at a table and... runny ice cream. I would probably only eat here for lunch or something if I was out shopping in town, or order out from a takeaway (I would probably use Dominoes or something anyway though).
Danielle89
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Pizza Express
Though thats maybe cos I have fond memories of the place - had my first date with a guy on valentines day last year and we chatted the whole time, had some nice wine etc. I actually havent a clue how good/bad the pizza was hehe.
Sazzlemonster
Report 10 years ago
There is noooo comparison.

I went to Pizza Hut with some friends today for a cheap lunch while we were shopping... which is what it's for essentially, that or ordering in.

Pizza Express is loooovely if you're after a nice quiet meal without screaming bratty kids and there isn't the issue of actually being able to feel your cholestoral level increasing with every bite as you can with Pizza Hut. The chicken ceaser salad is gorgeous too, as is the Tiramisu. I am definately a Pizza Express fan lol
PointeShoes-x
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Generally Pizza Express, but I LOVE the Ice-cream Factory at Pizza Hit! Yes I know, I am such a child lol.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (905)
79.95%
Leave (227)
20.05%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed