Turn on thread page Beta

What kind of person you want to be most in the future? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    A successful politician? A rich business man?? or something else??

ReputationRep:
    someone who is loved and loves others. and someone who makes a difference to a few people's lives (for the better)

A nice primary school teacher.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Oooo guaranteed job

ReputationRep:
    I wanna be a rock superstar, and live large. Big house, five cars .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    seriously? i admire your courage *thinks back to the times when she was a primary school tot, and the yuckiness of the kids around her*

ReputationRep:
    the next charles saatchi

ReputationRep:
    I really want to be a computer animator.

It would be my dream job. Either working on films (for the special effects or entire film like Shrek 2), or on the next generation computer games.

Damn i'm a nerd. But seriously I reckon that'd be a damn kool job. Money is GOOD as well...

ReputationRep:
    A successful, respected doctor, with a nice husband

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rex Mundi)

It would be my dream job. Either working on films (for the special effects or entire film like Shrek 2), or on the next generation computer games.

Damn i'm a nerd. But seriously I reckon that'd be a damn kool job. Money is GOOD as well...
    f*ck loads of competition. are u going to art college to study animation or anything like that? if not, its gonna be hard!!! disney and pixar take the best of the best. for most ppl the money is PANTS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hester)
    the next charles saatchi
    so...rich. and owner of a criminally large art collection

ReputationRep:

No, the money isn't good! Unless you're on a blockbuster movie/game you will not be earning a lot of money. Sorry!

(Original post by Invisible)
    Primary school children are fine, it's the *******s at high school that I'd be worried about.
    Exactly how i think, little kids are very eager to learn from my experience, and are a lot nicer and less rebellious then older kids, and appreciate it when you help them.

ReputationRep:
    f*ck loads of competition. are u going to art college to study animation or anything like that? if not, its gonna be hard!!! disney and pixar take the best of the best. for most ppl the money is PANTS.
    i'm sure he knows that, but hey it's our dreams, if he wants to do it that bady then he will do it. everyone's aware of the competition involved in their careers these days

ReputationRep:
    Work in a well-paid job which allows me to travel around the world. I also hope to be able to speak English, Cantonese, Italian, Japanese and French one day.

ReputationRep:
    it seems that no one care about money~~~

ReputationRep:
    i would like to be an active environmentalist, working in one of the rainforests, campaigning (successfully) for the end of logging and a better future - not sustainable, but natural.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    so...rich. and owner of a criminally large art collection
    Yes. and owner of a v successful advertising buisness. thats how he got started.

ReputationRep:
    *sigh* I know.

But luckily it's not as if I won't have somthing to fall back on.
    I'm smart (Damn im big headed as well as a nerd; these threads reveal so much about one's chracter) so I can get another job. No harm chasing my dream even if it won't work out full term.

ReputationRep:
    *sigh* I know.

But luckily it's not as if I won't have somthing to fall back on.
    I'm smart (Damn im big headed as well as a nerd; these threads reveal so much about one's chracter) so I can get another job. No harm chasing my dream even if it won't work out full term.
    i agree!! just letting u know :P
    i wouldnt mind working for pixar, or being in advertising. hence i am doing graphic design. should be fun.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.