Things to do in London Watch

kad
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
hiya guys. i need some suggestions for interesting things to do in London. obviously i'm aware of pubbing, clubbing, cinema etc, but i wanted to know about things besides the obvious. i've been getting a bit bored at weekends doingt the usual & need some new stuff to do! thanks!
toffeesweets
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Get yourself sketched by one of those cool artist guys! :p: there's also the West End theatre if you have the cash and loads of games places... I think it's called something like "chocadero" Bumper cars ftw!

I miss London
filastini
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by toffeesweets)
Get yourself sketched by one of those cool artist guys! :p: there's also the West End theatre if you have the cash and loads of games places... I think it's called something like "chocadero" Bumper cars ftw!

I miss London
Trocadero.
toffeesweets
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by 37927)
Trocadero.
Haha:p: that's the one! I've been pronouncing it wrong forever
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
There's many things.

Going on the London Eye, shopping at Oxford Street, St. Katherine Docks, Hyde Park, Camden Market, The o2, Canary Wharf

Tired of typing now
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by toffeesweets)
Haha:p: that's the one! I've been pronouncing it wrong forever
There there ;console;

Tro-ca-de-ro
gooseymcgoose
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
yeah i'm bored of london already - just feels like a really huge high street with lots and lots of bars after living here for a while.
toffeesweets
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by 37927)
There there ;console;

Tro-ca-de-ro
I think it's because my baby cousin first introduced me to that place and said it "chocadero" so I copied the way he said it :blush: :eek:
kad
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
thanks guys
WoWZa
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
The Science Museum is good.
Captain Bravo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
If you haven't been there before, there is a wonderful Japanese restaurant called Zipangus not too far away from Leicester Square station.

The Japan Center isn't too far from the Troc, across the road and a bit further up the street. That has some nice stuff in... an another restaurant inside but I <3 Zipangus too much to even bother.

China Town is always a good place to walk through... even better when you stop off at the New Loon Moon supermarket to pick up some packs of delicious Pocky for like, 70p a box... which is about 3x less than what the shop down the road from it charges. :]
Font
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
London rocks - can do anything that is everything here! museums, clubs, pubs, parks, restaurants, big cinemas and movie premieres, harry potter reading crap at natural history museum which i didn't go to:rolleyes: amongst loads of other cool stuff and places to see like portobello road in notting hill gate, camden town (hippy centre) and covent garden!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (879)
79.84%
Leave (222)
20.16%

Watched Threads